Windows 10: How can I remove black line accross screen?

Discus and support How can I remove black line accross screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I remove black line across screen? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peter MitchellPS, Mar 25, 2019.

1. How can I remove black line accross screen?

How do I remove black line across screen? Thanks

:)

Peter MitchellPS, Mar 25, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 25, 2019
  3. pink lines running accross the bottom of the screen window 10

Hi Barry,

Vertical/horizontal lines appearing on your Windows 10 could be caused by hardware-related or software-related problem. We can determine the cause of the issue by accessing your BIOS. If you still see horizontal or vertical lines on the computer screen,
    it indicates that it is software-related. If you don't see any horizontal or vertical lines on your computer display in Windows 10, it means that it is related to the hardware. To access BIOS you need to have the device completely turned off. After turning
    it off, follow the steps below:

• Power on the system.
    • As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 or
      Del/Delete if you have a desktop.
    • If successfully done, you should automatically be prompted to the BIOS.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on the results.

Arthur Rui, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How can I remove black line accross screen?

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

How can I remove black line accross screen?

1. How can I remove black line accross screen? - Similar Threads - remove black line

2. Grey screen with black lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen with black lines: Recently, after I was done playing a game some odd black and grey lines had started to appear on my screen. I turned the pc off and back on again, and the problem still continued, in the very view times I had been able to boot back up, the only thing I was able to really do...
  3. Grey screen with black lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen with black lines: Recently, after I was done playing a game some odd black and grey lines had started to appear on my screen. I turned the pc off and back on again, and the problem still continued, in the very view times I had been able to boot back up, the only thing I was able to really do...
  4. how to remove the black screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove the black screen background: my computer screen is showing a black ground for contrast but it is causing more problem --how can i remove it and go back the way it was clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-black-screen-background/3a7f1ea2-f595-4a54-96bb-c2923d02d639
  5. how to remove the black screen background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove the black screen background: my computer screen is showing a black ground for contrast but it is causing more problem --how can i remove it and go back the way it was clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-black-screen-background/3a7f1ea2-f595-4a54-96bb-c2923d02d639
  6. how to remove the black screen background

7. Black screen with vertical lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  8. Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  9. Weird black lines on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird black lines on screen: Some how my screen has been cut down, now having black lines on the top of the screen. I can not hover my mouse over it as it won't let me. I have tried the resolution setting but has not seemed to work. How can I get my screen back to normal??...
  10. Black Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Lines on Screen: Hello all, My computer started getting these weird black lines on the screen[ATTACH]. I asked a friend of mine, and he said the pixels had died. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I need to study with this constantly. Any help will be appreciated. [Original Title: My...