Windows 10: how can I remove chromium from win 10 pc

Discus and support how can I remove chromium from win 10 pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a version of Picasa purely because it is easier for my other half to use for producing pics for ebay. I suspect that the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paulprichard12, Sep 16, 2018.

1. how can I remove chromium from win 10 pc

I recently downloaded a version of Picasa purely because it is easier for my other half to use for producing pics for ebay.

I suspect that the Chromium browser came with it without me noticing.

I have tried the obvious to uninstall Chromium to no avail.

I suspect this is Malware but Win Defender or Malwarebytes will not remove it.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Paul Prichard

:)

paulprichard12, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 16, 2018
  3. ClEbSe Win User
    Remove Chromium

How do I remove Chromium from my WIN 10

ClEbSe, Sep 16, 2018
  4. how can I remove chromium from win 10 pc

Remove Chromium

Hi,

Thank to contact us.

Option 1. To remove Chromium through the All Programs list, do the following:

Click on the Start Menu, and then choose All Programs.

Click on the Chromium folder, and then choose Uninstall Chromium.

Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog box.

Option 2. To remove Chromium using the Control Panel, do the following:

Open the Control Panel, and then choose Uninstall a program.

Choose Chromium from the list of programs, and then click on the Uninstall button at the header of the list.

Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog dialog box.

To clear your computer of Chromium bookmarks, browsing history, and cookies, do the following:

Click on the Start Menu in the Windows taskbar, and search for Folder Options.

Click on Folder Options, and under the View tab. enable Show hidden files, folders, and drives.

Go to Computer/Local Disk (Chow can I remove chromium from win 10 pc :)/Users/(your username)/AppData/.

Open the Local and Roaming folders, and if you see a Chromium folder inside either of them, remove it.

If you had another issue please let me know.

Angel

AngelCarreno, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

how can I remove chromium from win 10 pc

1. how can I remove chromium from win 10 pc - Similar Threads - remove chromium

2. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  3. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  4. All Executables close - after Malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Executables close - after Malware removal: Defender found and cleared the following Malware: Trojan PDF Phish MSR,, Trojan Phonzy, Trojan Wacatac. However I am not able to run any executable such as EventVwr, MSConfig, or even Reset PC - the executable runs and closes. This is happening for any executable on the PC. I...
  5. Remove Edge Chromium from Offline Image (WIM)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Edge Chromium from Offline Image (WIM): Hello guys, I have the latest build windows 10 iso downloaded and created by MediaCreationTool. I removed unwanted UWP apps, i customized capabilities, features with dism commands on install.wim also blocked OneDrive from installing with a registry tweak. I'm wondering if...
  6. PSA: KB5003173 installation fails if Chromium Edge has been removed

in Browsers and Email
    PSA: KB5003173 installation fails if Chromium Edge has been removed: I thought I'd mention this as I see others here have uninstalled Chromium Edge. The latest Windows 10 cumulative update KB5003173 will fail to install if you've previously removed Chromium Edge. You'll need to reinstall Edge from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge (scroll...
  7. Chrome and Edge Chromium Saved Passwords Being Removed After Restart and Sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome and Edge Chromium Saved Passwords Being Removed After Restart and Sleep: Every time I restart my computer or wake it from sleep my saved passwords in Chrome and Edge Chromium are removed and I have to re-import them from Firefox. What in the name of God is going on with this disastrous update MS sent out to users. Thank god MS did not screw up...
  8. Chrome and Edge Chromium Passwords Being Removed After Restart and Sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome and Edge Chromium Passwords Being Removed After Restart and Sleep: Every time I restart my computer or wake it from sleep my saved passwords in Chrome and Edge Chromium are removed and I have to re-import them from Firefox. What in the name of God is going on with this disastrous update MS sent out to users. Thank god MS did not screw up...
  9. Microsoft will let users remove or change search engines in the Bing Search Bar in Chromium...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft will let users remove or change search engines in the Bing Search Bar in Chromium...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-protonsandneutrons- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fivhkj/microsoft_will_let_users_remove_or_change_search/
  10. Chromium "Virus" - How to Remove It Instructions for Windows10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromium "Virus" - How to Remove It Instructions for Windows10: I have Chromium and Segurazo on my computer and I can't get rid of them. I tried uninstall and it took it off the list but when I run my malware it is still there. Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 how to remve chromion from my computer