Windows 10: How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence

Discus and support How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had this question of "How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence" and also what the h*ll is it? The only answer I could find on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndyJMiles, Oct 23, 2020.

1. How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence

I had this question of "How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence" and also what the h*ll is it? The only answer I could find on this forum was not very helpful and 150 others had the same question. Having found the answer for myself, I thought it might be helpful to mention it here.

It arose from my PC failing to boot into Windows, and strange messages in white lettering coming up on a black screen to say, "trying to establish a link", failing, and then saying to "boot to a bootable drive". Tearing the hair out, panic time.

Naturally the first port of call was the boot menu in the BIOS. It showed that the boot sequence had been changed, when I had made no changes, and the system was booting from "IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327". I looked this up on the internet, and it appears to be a hangover from the past, when hard drives were expensive, that IT departments would have no bootable drive in user PCs, and they would all boot up via the network from a Master PC. This "IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327" is the mechanism for booting via the network.

So, the solution was to look at the BIOS menu for Bootable devices, where it had all the usual suspects of Optical drive, HDDs, Floppy Disc, and Removable Media, but also "Boot from Network". Each item on the list had either "[enabled]" or "[disabled]" against the entry, so I set the "Boot from Network" to [Disabled]. I then went into the "Boot Order" menu item, and sure enough the mysterious , "IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327", had now gone. I made sure the boot order started with the SSD, saved and exited, and, sigh of relief, my PC booted up in all its former glory.

:)

AndyJMiles, Oct 23, 2020
  2. HEALEYNUT Win User

IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327

how can remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 from the boot sequence

HEALEYNUT, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327

Hi,

Changing the boot sequence of your computer needs to be done inside your
    Basic Input/Output System (BIOS
    ). Please take note that making wrong changes in your BIOS can cause serious problem and Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuration of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications
    of the settings are at your own risk.

We recommend that you contact your Computer Manufacturer's support
    to better assist you changing the boot sequence of your computer.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Oct 23, 2020
  4. miascriv Win User

How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence

driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 (storahci.sys) error

When I press the F12 key it doesn't have a troubleshoot option, it has to menus the boot menu and the application menu. In the boot menu it has 3 options which are 1. Drive0 HDD:TOSHIBA MK5061GSYN 2. CD/DVD Drive:HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT50N and 3. NETWORK: IBA
    GE Slot 00C8 v1363

In the Application menu it has 4 options which are 1.BIOS Setup 2. Diagnostic Screen 3. Recovery and Utility and 4. Diagnostic Program

miascriv, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence

1. How can I remove IBA GE SLOT 00C8 V1327 From the Boot Sequence - Similar Threads - remove IBA SLOT

2. My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366: My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-window7-cant-boot-it-says-in-the-boot/2de83ef4-657b-4443-88ff-1243ec54a057
  3. My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu . PCI LAN : IBA GE SLOT 00C8 v1366: My Lenovo window7 can't boot it says in the boot menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-window7-cant-boot-it-says-in-the-boot/2de83ef4-657b-4443-88ff-1243ec54a057
  4. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  5. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  6. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can I switch m.2 slots for the SSD Windows boots from?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I switch m.2 slots for the SSD Windows boots from?: Hello. I have a MSI b450 pro carbon max WiFi motherboard. I have windows on my 1st m.2 slot. I want to add another SSD but I want to put my new SSD in slot 1 and my old one is slot two. Can I do this? I tried switch my original SSD to slot two the other day but I couldn’t...
  8. Change boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change boot sequence: When my computer boots up I do not get a message "Press f* to enter BIOS" although the facility must be there somewhere, I've been able to find a way in to change some of the settings but not the boot sequence. Unfortunately it's so long since I needed to do this I've...
  9. How to change the boot sequence

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change the boot sequence: How do I change the boot sequence on W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-boot-sequence/b7db8bbf-4914-4af3-8331-e26314d38669"
  10. How to prevent Windows from changing the UEFI boot sequence?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to prevent Windows from changing the UEFI boot sequence?: My desktop PC has two OSes, a copy of Windows 10 as well as a copy of MacOS Mojave installed via CloverEFI Bootloader for purposes like syncing the works with my MacBook Pro and iMac. Booting into UEFI Shell, I created a boot entry of CloverEFI and deleted the rest because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ma machine ca au demarage NETWORK: IBA GE Slot 00C8 v1376

2. IBA GE 00C8

3. Attempting to boot from IBA GE Slot