Windows 10: How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10

Discus and support How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recent changes have made it difficult at times to manage my top horizontal bar eg when I want to save a link to a new web page. You'll see from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10

Recent changes have made it difficult at times to manage my top horizontal bar eg when I want to save a link to a new web page.

You'll see from the following snip that I've already tried to save space by changing the titles eg My Profile is 'PROF'

How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10 cedd5752-600a-4aa5-b6bb-080098f0ea82?upload=true.jpg

This bar is really tight for room so I want to delete the blue @ sign but it won't let me. It's not part of the "CEO" link to the right. What should I do please?

:)

Taffy087, Mar 26, 2020

2. No home icon , no printer icon. also other icons such as address bar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you referring to home icon and printer icon in Microsoft Edge or File explorer?
    • Are you referring Address bar in Windows File Explorer or any other app/program?
    For getting Printer icon, I suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 26, 2020
  4. How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10

Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10

1. How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove icon links

2. how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar: how can I restore my icons to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-favourites-icons-on-the-top/785e0bf9-493b-48fd-9964-10c9e871f17a
  3. how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar: how can I restore my icons to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-favourites-icons-on-the-top/785e0bf9-493b-48fd-9964-10c9e871f17a
  4. how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove the top bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  6. How to remove the top bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  7. How i can remove this bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How i can remove this bar: Hi guys can anyone please let me know how I can remove this bar from my file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-remove-this-bar/377ddfa3-9c4f-4e22-b889-1c5258910274
  8. Any idea how to remove this top bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to remove this top bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unicorn150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcuyeq/any_idea_how_to_remove_this_top_bar/
  9. How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcsw07/how_to_remove_this_top_bar_in_windows_10_settings/
  10. Weird Search bar on the top of my windows 10 screen, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Search bar on the top of my windows 10 screen, how can i fix it?: Just recently a white bar popped up on the top of my screen and I'm not sure what it is and how to fix it. I've tried searching through settings to find out what it is and nothing would show, I've tried looking for foreign fills and there isn't any that are new. whenever I...