Windows 10: How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer?

Discus and support How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my laptop computer with Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DouglasHowe2, Oct 9, 2019.

1. How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer?

How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my laptop computer with Windows 10?

:)

DouglasHowe2, Oct 9, 2019

2. malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Oct 9, 2019
  3. error in classifying a site as malicious

Hi! I think the trolls have led your automated system astray here. The site familiesbelong.org has been classified as malicious. This is a site which offers information about events being held today, in support of keeping families together when the enter
    the US. While it is a political site, it is not malicious, and needs to be taken off of the "malicious" list for Office 365.

Can't find a category this fits in, closest I could come was malware, so...

Yours,

- Judy Pine

Judith Pine, Oct 9, 2019
  4. How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer?

Malware Removal Methodology for Professionals

Good god, I'm undercharging so much... *Eek! How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer? :eek: But thanks for that, that's really helpful. *Toast :toast:

blu3flannel, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer?

1. How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer? - Similar Threads - remove malware malicious

2. How can I remove viruses from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove viruses from my computer?: I might have a virus on my desktop and I want to speak to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-viruses-from-my-computer/b1c9b48a-6547-439a-abf3-e2e28dc3237d
  3. How can I remove viruses from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove viruses from my computer?: I might have a virus on my desktop and I want to speak to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-viruses-from-my-computer/b1c9b48a-6547-439a-abf3-e2e28dc3237d
  4. How can I remove viruses from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove malicious in my PC ?

How to remove malicious in my PC ?: This is the virus in my pa pc how to remove it because the antivirus didnt workthis called Hijacking?file: C:\ProgramData\GeForce\Lib\COM Surrogate.exe file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts...
  6. Malicious malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malicious malware: i have been getting a bunch of malicious malware or exploits on my windows 10 and i dont know what to do i have had at least 6 exploits today submitted by /u/leperchuan05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m63e8b/malicious_malware/
  7. Is this malware and if so how can i remove it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this malware and if so how can i remove it: Whenever I try to shut down my PC, 2 programs appear, one without a name and without a icon (it just has a blank name) and one named 'Start' also without an icon is it malware and if so how can i remove it? submitted by /u/duccyzuccy [link] [comments]...
  8. How To Remove malware From Window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Remove malware From Window: We Have a window 10 For Work My Digital Marketing And blogging, But Now Time Work Slow, I think In Laptop have Malware And Virus anyone Can Guide Me How To Make Faster My laptop...
  9. How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?

How can I remove Mindspark from my computer?: How can I remove Mindspark from my windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-mindspark-from-my-computer/824e9a33-db85-4790-946a-6e244484e3ea
  10. Microsoft Malicious Malware Removal Tool needed ?

Microsoft Malicious Malware Removal Tool needed ?: There seems to be a difference of opinion amongst Moderators over the need for The Malicious Malware Removal Tool. We know Free Malwarebytes is good but it is only a call upon Scanner when needed, usually to remove PUPs. Although Windows Security can be set now to do that....