Windows 10: how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop?

Discus and support how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help me, I was tricked into downloading "reimage" and it is constantly popping up, telling me something has crashed and to run a scan. I pay for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TraciGehl, Aug 5, 2019.

1. TraciGehl Win User

how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop?

please help me, I was tricked into downloading "reimage" and it is constantly popping up, telling me something has crashed and to run a scan. I pay for my comp protection

the message says "REIMAFE CRASHED PROGRAM

GARAGE.CONTAINER.EXE." HAS RECENTLY CRASHED. THIS MAY BE DUE TO WINDOWS ERROR, INSUFFIENT DISK SPACE OR MALICIOUS PROGRAMS DAMAGING MY PC. WE SUGGEST YOU SCAN YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET THIS TO GO AWAY?

TRACI G.

:)

TraciGehl, Aug 5, 2019

2. Problem with Reimage on my laptop

Hi LB

The first thing you suggested at the start of your reply was :-

See this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: How to Remove "Reimage Repair" pop-up ads (Virus Removal Guide)

I've clicked on this and the procedure seems to be for windows 8 , but I have windows 10.

What can I use to get rid of Reimage from my windows 10 laptop please

Many thanks

Jmmy

jimmygrinter, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Bruce Hagen, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Bree, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. how can I remove mcafee/ reimage from my laptop? - Similar Threads - remove mcafee reimage

2. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my account from my laptop?: Control panel doesn't give me the option of deleting my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/7fb5b32f-e4d3-4371-8b0f-d236e604e7b3
  3. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove my account from my laptop?: Control panel doesn't give me the option of deleting my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/7fb5b32f-e4d3-4371-8b0f-d236e604e7b3
  4. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?: Hi,I tried uninstalling all Mcafee Products using their MCPR software. After following the steps, a popup showed m y uninstall was incomplete. As per official Mcafee steps in such cases, I re-did the uninstall using the MCPR.exe and this time it showed Uninstall Complete.The...
  6. How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?: Hi,I tried uninstalling all Mcafee Products using their MCPR software. After following the steps, a popup showed m y uninstall was incomplete. As per official Mcafee steps in such cases, I re-did the uninstall using the MCPR.exe and this time it showed Uninstall Complete.The...
  7. How to Remove Mcafee VSCore and other files from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?

How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?: Lately ive seen that i cant change my display brightness and as i was checking, this nwjs was affecting my battery life. I dont remember installing anything like and i think its some kind of virus but i cant remove it. How can i?...
  9. Reimage repair virus McAfee can NOT remove

Reimage repair virus McAfee can NOT remove: I have McAfee Total through my ISP and ran a "deep scan" yesterday. The scan revealed a virus called ReimageRepair but that McAfee was NOT able to remove it. I looked at Microsoft's website but everything was from 2015 or 2016. Is it that old and why didn't McAfee find it...
  10. how to remove reimage repair?

how to remove reimage repair?: How to remove reimage repair? It won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/how-to-remove-reimage-repair/6933055b-9bdb-42c0-93e1-4f729d12a840

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to uninstall REimage Protector from W10