Windows 10: How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

Discus and support How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to remove my gmail account and redown load it is not syncing very well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoleneHenise, Sep 25, 2018.

1. How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

I want to remove my gmail account and redown load it is not syncing very well

:)

JoleneHenise, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 25, 2018
  4. How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

Gmail account not loading

I have had Windows 10 since it first came out (my computer was purchased with 8.1 but was offered the free update).

I have had a Gmail account for many years without any problems. That is until the morning of June 14, 2016.

My home page is Google and when I click the icon to go to Gmail it shows only a blank screen with "Loading…" in the center of the screen and "Loading standard view | (for slow connections)" along the bottom left of the screen. It doesn't actually do anything
    or go any further. There are no messages asking for a password, there are no error messages and it does not time out. I have logged out of my account and logged back in, I have reset the internet which works well anywhere else that I browse.

I have noticed many programs running in the background but have not been able to find anything connected to Gmail.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

SandraRocheleau, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

1. How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later - Similar Threads - remove gmail account

2. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  3. how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone: how to remove gmail from old computer but not android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-gmail-from-computer-but-not-android/7c75bca9-2bf7-4a12-8d1f-f816cfb0633e
  4. how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone

how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone: how to remove gmail from old computer but not android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-gmail-from-computer-but-not-android/7c75bca9-2bf7-4a12-8d1f-f816cfb0633e
  5. How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer: How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer. I am able to logon to microsoftonline with that account and it shows my device, but I am unable to remove it. My personal home computer was added to Office 365 when I logged in to see my work files.I can see an...
  6. How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer

How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer: How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer. I am able to logon to microsoftonline with that account and it shows my device, but I am unable to remove it. My personal home computer was added to Office 365 when I logged in to see my work files.I can see an...
  7. how to remove a computer from my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove a computer from my account: a dead machine is listed on my account the bozos at ms did nof include a delete function under the manage category https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-computer-from-my-account/d8e6c6c1-e5e8-4188-9530-d7201ad7e220"
  8. How do i remove my gmail account from settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove my gmail account from settings: I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-settings/3077aee5-b288-475b-94c7-adfc030b37d3
  9. how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer

how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer: ican not get inyo my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-can-i-get-in-to-my-gmail-account-on-my/62b526ab-a804-4193-b313-fbbc9e6f2ee4
  10. How to remove this account from my computer!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...