Windows 10: How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements?

Discus and support How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My last job required extended PIN Complexity and regular Expiration, I no longer work there yet I am still bound by these parameters when logging into... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trinosity, May 15, 2020.

1. Trinosity Win User

How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements?

My last job required extended PIN Complexity and regular Expiration, I no longer work there yet I am still bound by these parameters when logging into my PC. I am unable to go back to a 4 digit PIN and don't know how to amend the expiration requirement. I've reviewed previous posts asking the same question but the threads are locked and the answers didn't help e.g. I tried editing DWORD through regedit but there was no ...\PassportForWork\PINComplexity folders under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft. Hope you can help.

:)

Trinosity, May 15, 2020
  2. Mehgeeg Win User

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt.

I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my Organisation requires me to change my pin.

I went into my the sign in options in the settings and it states that the Windows Hello pin is not working for my organisation's resources. How do i remove my organisation from managing my device, my PC was working fine before.

How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements? 5e6bd79a-846a-4406-a8de-57e04dea7eef?upload=true.png

Mehgeeg, May 15, 2020
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 15, 2020
  4. Mehgeeg Win User

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

The problem still stands, I am still being asked to change my pin and my computer is still being managed by my organisation even after remove my device from management. Is there no other way to reset my outlook and restore my PC back to how it was originally?

Mehgeeg, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements? - Similar Threads - remove old organisations

2. How can I tell how old my computer is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell how old my computer is?: I think it is time to get a new computer. How can I tell how old my computer is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-how-old-my-computer-is/5600d3d4-93a5-4160-89a8-fd57e4289a59
  3. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin: I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt. I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my...
  4. How can I remove an old organisation account from my PC now I have left the company

How can I remove an old organisation account from my PC now I have left the company: Hi, I have an old work account showing in my Settings>Email & Accounts option (Win 10). It appears under the 'Accounts used by other Apps' part of the screen. When I click on the old account a 'Manage' button appears. When I click the 'Manage' button it transfers me to an...
  5. Some settings are managed by ''my'' organisation and they require to change my PIN. How do...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some settings are managed by ''my'' organisation and they require to change my PIN. How do...: Hi, I was getting this message when I log in: ''your organization requires you to change your PIN'' I dont understand why I need to do this because this my own pc, in fact, I'm using Windows 10 Home edition. I was used to my PIN for a long time and would like to keep...
  6. Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement

Remove BitLocker PIN Requirement: Hello everyone, Please help me to check and give me solution for the problem below. I need to turn on Bitlocker on C and D drive on my computer: D is OK, however I need to config Bitlocker for C drive without password requirement ( just encrypt) Many...
  7. How can I remove old microsoft accounts?

How can I remove old microsoft accounts?: How can I remove old microsoft accounts? I don't know how many I have. Some have @live.com, or hotmail.com etc.. Is there some place that lists all of them and lets me manage (remove ones no longer needed). Thanks * Moved from Insider...
  8. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?: I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN. How do we remove them again?...
  9. How to remove PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove PIN: Just installed W10. How do I fix it so when I turn computer on, I don't have to enter a PIN number? 106707
  10. [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation": Hello, I was going to log into an account on Windows 10 Store, when I was prompted to log in with a Workplace account or a school account, and under there it says "Assigned by your organisation". I can't log into my regular email as it's not connected to Azure AD. Any ways I...