Windows 10: How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.

Discus and support How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If i remove the pin,it ask's for password,if i use controluserpasswords 2 there is no checkbox for "User must enter a password bla bla bla" i am so... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Annoyed_user_22, May 18, 2023.

1. How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.

If i remove the pin,it ask's for password,if i use controluserpasswords 2 there is no checkbox for "User must enter a password bla bla bla" i am so frustrated i even reinstalled the damn windows...i also tried netplwiz , there is only my user...no thing i do removes the login page...

:)

Annoyed_user_22, May 18, 2023

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 18, 2023
  3. Tried to remove sign in PIN now I have 2 accounts

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are getting two user account on your login screen. Basically, this happens when "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer"
    is disabled in the original user.

In order to remove the duplicate user account please form these steps.

1. Login to the original user account.
    2. Press Windows +R key to open
      Run
      command.
    3. Type netplwiz and click OK.
    4. Now select the User Account from the list.
    5. Check the box beside “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”.
    6. Click on Apply and follow the onscreen steps.

Now regarding the second issue, where you would like to remove the PIN sign in option and want to use the password. Please perform these steps.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Sign-in options
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Windows Hello PIN and select Remove.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 18, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.

My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

Those seem relatively trivial.

You could try e.g. options 3,4 here:
    Windows 10 Cannot Sign into Microsoft Account, How to Fix It

and try Tweaking.com's free repair tool to reset services for example- follow the steps and select only appropriate repairs.

Something somewhat similar here, where an in-place upgrade repair did help- bear in mind that does a lot, including resetting services, so suggest you try that first.
    Cant sign into my Microsoft Account

You can confirm whether this is a user profile issue (which an in-place upgrade repair won't address) by creating a new user for test purposes, logging in as that user. If you don't then see the same problem, an in-place upgrade repair is unlikely to help.

dalchina, May 18, 2023
Thema:

How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.

1. How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum. - Similar Threads - remove sign window

2. How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.: If i remove the pin,it ask's for password,if i use controluserpasswords 2 there is no checkbox for "User must enter a password bla bla bla" i am so frustrated i even reinstalled the damn windows...i also tried netplwiz , there is only my user...no thing i do removes the login...
  3. How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i remove my sign in window?Keep in mind i have tried everything i found on this forum.: If i remove the pin,it ask's for password,if i use controluserpasswords 2 there is no checkbox for "User must enter a password bla bla bla" i am so frustrated i even reinstalled the damn windows...i also tried netplwiz , there is only my user...no thing i do removes the login...
  4. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  5. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  6. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....
  7. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....
  8. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

9. Ethernet doesn't have valid ip configuration.I have tried everything i can found in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet doesn't have valid ip configuration.I have tried everything i can found in the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/saby010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwi781/ethernet_doesnt_have_valid_ip_configurationi_have/
  10. how can i remove my password for signing in ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i remove my password for signing in ?: how would I be able to remove the password for my dad when he logs in. Every time I turn on the computer I have to put my password I tried to see if I can unlock it but I cant please help if u have any answers. the computer is a Hp Intel Celeron n4000 windows 10...