Windows 10: How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop

Discus and support How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new laptop, and I'm giving my old laptop away, on the old laptop I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro, so it's a retailed version. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Musaba9, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Musaba9 Win User

How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop

Hi,

I bought a new laptop, and I'm giving my old laptop away, on the old laptop I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro, so it's a retailed version.

My question is, How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop? My new laptop comes with windows 10 home.

Thank you.

:)

Musaba9, Nov 11, 2020
  2. wkrimes Win User

Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

Well the old laptop had Windows 8 pro then Windows 8.1 pro, and now 10 pro, I want to transfer my Windows 10 pro from my old laptop to this new laptop, so whats my luck on being able to do that??

wkrimes, Nov 11, 2020
  3. wkrimes Win User
    Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

Hello all, If I would take the product code out of the old laptop that has Windows 10 pro would I be able to change the product code of the new laptop to bring the Windows 10 up to Windows 10 pro and if I can, how does
    one take the code out of the old laptop so that I may be able to put it in the new laptop...

wkrimes, Nov 11, 2020
  4. How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro license from OLD laptop to --> New laptop's OEM Windows 10 home

Hello there,

My old laptop has retired which came with DOS, I bought "Windows 7 pro" for it; then later upgraded it to "Win 10 pro" as Microsoft was generous to let me do that for free.

Now I bought a new laptop which has OEM "Windows 10 Home", I wish to make use of "Windows 10 Pro" license that I already have on old laptop which I don't use anymore.

Please suggest if it's possible and if yes sharing the process would help.

Thank you.

PavanChaudhari, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop

1. How can I remove my window 10 pro from my old laptop and set it up on my new laptop - Similar Threads - remove window pro

2. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my account from my laptop?: Control panel doesn't give me the option of deleting my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/7fb5b32f-e4d3-4371-8b0f-d236e604e7b3
  3. How can I remove my account from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I remove my account from my laptop?: Control panel doesn't give me the option of deleting my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-account-from-my-laptop/7fb5b32f-e4d3-4371-8b0f-d236e604e7b3
  4. How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?: Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop? I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I...
  5. How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?: Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop? I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I...
  6. How can I fix my laptop and recover my old settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop and recover my old settings?: Hello,My laptop is:Logitech Windows 10 Professional2009Hp Pavilion 15 Notebook8GBMy problem started 3 days ago at 12.12.2021.At 01:05 Am, I had no problem at all.But at 3-4 Pm I started my laptop again after travel to another city and everything was different.My whole design...
  7. How can I fix my laptop and recover my old settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my laptop and recover my old settings?: Hello,My laptop is:Logitech Windows 10 Professional2009Hp Pavilion 15 Notebook8GBMy problem started 3 days ago at 12.12.2021.At 01:05 Am, I had no problem at all.But at 3-4 Pm I started my laptop again after travel to another city and everything was different.My whole design...
  8. How can I fix my laptop and recover my old settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can I transfer Windows 10 from my old laptop to my new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer Windows 10 from my old laptop to my new PC?: I just built my first PC, but I haven't bought windows. I don't want to spend $100+, so I was wondering if I could transfer my Windows 10 Home digital licence from my old laptop to my new PC. I bought my laptop at Costco....
  10. How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?: I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 home oem edition to windows 10 pro by windows app store paid around $130 in 2018. Today I buy a new laptop, how can I transfer the windows 10 pro to my current laptop? Also I don't remember where is the email of digital license of...