Windows 10: How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?

Discus and support How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two one drives on my laptop (Windows Pro 10 64 bit). I deleted one account (one drive-Leverage Proactive Deliverable) from my laptop, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gob2004, Apr 13, 2019.

1. gob2004 Win User

How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?

I have two one drives on my laptop (Windows Pro 10 64 bit). I deleted one account (one drive-Leverage Proactive Deliverable) from my laptop, but it still appears on navigation pane of file explorer.

How can I remove it from navigation pane of file explorer?

I follow on below link but my registry doesn't have "{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" under "CLSID". How can I fix it?

How to Disable OneDrive and Remove It From File Explorer on Windows 10

How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer? [​IMG]

:)

gob2004, Apr 13, 2019

2. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane?

justinmreina, Apr 13, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10  

I see you already checked the Reg keys, but try the steps again in the tutorial.....first removing (set to 0) all, signing off and back on. Set to 1, all, and sign off and back on.

f14tomcat, Apr 13, 2019
  4. jonrichco Win User

How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

Thanks Brink
    Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I have tried a few regedits but no success. I posted separately on this at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...=1463225945905

Some useful answers, but haven't cracked it yet. Sorry to trouble you with it, but your knowledge of the W10 registry seems to be unparalelled.
    Jon

jonrichco, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer? - Similar Threads - remove onedrive navigation

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

OneDrive missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Hello, OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back. I already tried: Uninstall from control panel -> reinstall Unlink this PC -> relink Various registry editing methods Running %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset...
  6. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?: Uninstalled iCloud from my windows pc and now i get these 3 entries and when i click it says this. How do i get rid of them? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-entries-from-file-explorer/131f6385-4aac-48e7-9211-64ba00cb07b3
  7. How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane: [ATTACH]When you install Dropbox on your Windows computer, an icon gets installed in the Navigation Pane of File Explorer automatically. If you want to remove […] This article How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. How can I remove one drive from navigation pane of file explorer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I remove one drive from navigation pane of file explorer?: I have two one drives on my laptop (Windows Pro 10 64 bit). I deleted one account (one drive-Leverage Proactive Deliverable) from my laptop, but it still appears on navigation pane of file explorer. How can I remove it from navigation pane of file explorer? I follow on...
  9. How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer: Thanks Brink Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947