Windows 10: HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE

Discus and support HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS MY EDGE MSN START PAGE HAS BEEN SHOWING MY EMAIL USER NAME HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK IT PERMANETLY I HAVE REMOVED MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by werewolfwerewolf1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE

FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS MY EDGE MSN START PAGE HAS BEEN SHOWING MY EMAIL USER NAME

HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK IT PERMANETLY

I HAVE REMOVED MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT NAME FROM SETTINGS ALREADY

AND ALSO IS THERE SOME WAY TO STOP ALL THESE WORTHLESS ADS

WINDOWS USED TO BE A GOOD OPERATING SYSTEM WHAT HAPPENED TO IT

:)

werewolfwerewolf1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. erixx Win User

Edge browser, start page: destroy MSN

Hi!

Online help and MS forum "gurus" explain clearly how to set your homepage when you open Edge or a new tab. No really necesary as it is just 2 settings in the configuration... but...

Endless times have I checked it and disabled "News feed" or "Suggested content" and set it to only my favorites.

Still I am stuffed with returning MSN news aggregation page, which is mainly shitnews, fakenews or trivialnews. Hate it to death!

Do you know a hack, registry or file edit to totally destroy this news feed? Thanks in advance!

Microsoft: this simple issue is forcing me more and more to move to Vivaldi and other browsers. Do you really have to bomb us with nonsense news?

erixx, Aug 8, 2019
  3. erixx Win User

I have installed AD-Muncher. It is fantastic: all adds are gone from newspapers etc.

But.... Edge still like to default to it's miserable MSN news feed.... (msn is added to Ad-Munchers filters...)

Man, do they code well and rEDMOND... *Kookoo :kookoo:

erixx, Aug 8, 2019
  4. erixx Win User

HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE

Yeah, favorites bar is okay, maybe it is better than just a couple of favorites in the blank page. Seems that today Edge got updated, we'll see if they removed this, as it appears quite a bit in Windows Comments.

erixx, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE

1. HOW CAN I REMOVE OR BLOCK MY EMAIL USER NAME FROM EDGE BROWSER MSN START PAGE - Similar Threads - REMOVE BLOCK EMAIL

2. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser: I see the above question frequently and want to share what worked for me. Somehow my kid installed something called "Wavebrowser." I went to Add/Remove and uninstalled Wavebrowser also immediately restarted Windows just in case it would help and the "Yahoo Hijacking Microsoft...
  3. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser: I see the above question frequently and want to share what worked for me. Somehow my kid installed something called "Wavebrowser." I went to Add/Remove and uninstalled Wavebrowser also immediately restarted Windows just in case it would help and the "Yahoo Hijacking Microsoft...
  4. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. removing and blocking microsoft edge from erasing my browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing and blocking microsoft edge from erasing my browser: I am so sick of microsoft. I have been using microsoft for over 20 years and always respected and felt microsoft was looking out for me. Now you are my ENEMY. You continually erase my Chrome browser and insert Microsoft Edge on my PC. This happened twice last week. Then I...
  6. "MSN Service" is now my email Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    "MSN Service" is now my email Name: Hi - a few days ago my email from name began appearing as "MSN Service". How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-service-is-now-my-email-name/20e8d6cf-c182-40a6-80b3-55bd1eab13df
  7. User name to be changed from my email id to my name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User name to be changed from my email id to my name: Hi there Recently I changed my primary email alias in my Microsoft account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and deleted that old alias. After that my pc user name changed to *** Email address is removed for...
  8. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637
  9. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser: So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge. Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now...
  10. How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove User Name from Start Menu?: Hi guys, Can you tell me how can I remove this? [img] 65970

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge wont start with account that has my email for user

2. how do i remove my email name from msn start page