Windows 10: How can I remove Pre-installed McAfee? Windows 10

Discus and support How can I remove Pre-installed McAfee? Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It was the late great Robear who was probably the main provider of answers to this question. He helped me in my May 2016 thread here... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

How can I remove Pre-installed McAfee? Windows 10

It was the late great Robear who was probably the main provider of answers to this question. He helped me in my May 2016 thread here https://tinyurl.com/y925ryg5

My new Lenovo came with McAfee pre-installed - are his procedures still good please?

PS Should this be in V&M?

:)

Taffy087, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Dec 16, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows 10 pre installed apps removal

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you want to un-install Groove Music try the below steps.

• Type Windows in the search box and right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Type get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage
      on the PowerShell and hit Enter.
    Once you un-install the app, if you wish you can install it again from the Windows store.

Step 2: To remove the Photo app refer the link below and check if it helps

how do i uninstall photo app from win 10?

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I remove Pre-installed McAfee? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Pre installed

2. How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...: I want to switch from the pre-installed McAfee Antivirus to the WDA. For that I have uninstalled the McAfee antivirus from the device. But after that when I am trying to open the Virus protection settings in the windows defender software, this is the message I am getting:I...
  3. How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...: I want to switch from the pre-installed McAfee Antivirus to the WDA. For that I have uninstalled the McAfee antivirus from the device. But after that when I am trying to open the Virus protection settings in the windows defender software, this is the message I am getting:I...
  4. How to remove all the manufacturer pre-installed drivers on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove all the manufacturer pre-installed drivers on Windows 10?: Hi,I have a very important software product which now only works in Windows safe mode. In normal mode, the product cannot login to its server.So, I suspect that a non-Windows driver is a culprit. Resting my Windows does not help. To avoid purchasing a new machine, my last...
  5. How to remove all the manufacturer pre-installed drivers on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove all the manufacturer pre-installed drivers on Windows 10?: Hi,I have a very important software product which now only works in Windows safe mode. In normal mode, the product cannot login to its server.So, I suspect that a non-Windows driver is a culprit. Resting my Windows does not help. To avoid purchasing a new machine, my last...
  6. How to remove all the manufacturer pre-installed drivers on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can I completely remove McAfee from windows 10 and can immediately turn on windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I completely remove McAfee from windows 10 and can immediately turn on windows...: getting started windows security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-completely-remove-mcafee-from-windows-10/f26507c7-aab7-47dd-a68a-c619c4cb5a66
  8. Is McAfee pre-installed on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is McAfee pre-installed on windows?: I was looking in program files and I saw files for McAfee. But I don't think McAfee is installed on the computer (nothing appears in the bottom right, only Norton is there) but I saw some McAfee processes in the task manager (like: McAfee firewall). So, does McAfee come...
  9. McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.

McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.: Unfortunately that is all the infomation I am given. IDoesn't say what the app is. Doesn't say where it came from. Doesn't have an option to even ask. There are two options. I can block the mystery app or not. Blocking an app has caused bigger problems than letting it...
  10. How do I find the pre-installed McAfee to sign up if I skipped it?

How do I find the pre-installed McAfee to sign up if I skipped it?: I have a brand-new Dell 13 Inspirion 7000 with Windows 10 from Costco. Upon starting the computer for the very first time I went through Dell Welcome screens. One asked me to signup for McAfee LifeSafe. As I had heard so many negative things about this software, I skipped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall preinstalled mcafee windows 10

2. should i remove mcafee from windows 10

3. remove mcafee pre installed on laptop

4. can mcafee antivirus replaced with other one in HP laptop windows 10,
  5. remove mcaffee preinstalled on laptop,
  6. remove pre installed mcafee from windows 10,
  7. hOW DO YOU REMOVE MCAFEE VIRUS FROM dELL LAPTOP,
  8. how to remove preinstalled mcafee,
  9. how to remove mcafee from window 10 pre installed,
  10. remove preinstalled mcafee,
  11. lenovo mcafee preinstalled,