Windows 10: How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon?

Discus and support How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jetplanet_Sven [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jetplanet_Sven, Apr 7, 2021.

1. How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon?

/u/Jetplanet_Sven, Apr 7, 2021
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Safely Remove Icon never disapear

The safely remove hardware icon usually appears when you have some sort if USB storage device plugged in.

If you click on the icon does it show any devices that can be removed ?

Kreij, Apr 7, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon?

1. How can i remove so that outline doesn’t appear after clicking on an icon? - Similar Threads - remove outline doesn’t

2. Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears: Hey, whenever im holding right click in my browser a blue outline appears which bothers me a lot, how can i turn that off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-right-click-in-chrome-blue-outline-appears/37008c21-e35b-4826-8e02-b5380737ed92
  3. Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears: Hey, whenever im holding right click in my browser a blue outline appears which bothers me a lot, how can i turn that off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-right-click-in-chrome-blue-outline-appears/37008c21-e35b-4826-8e02-b5380737ed92
  4. Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. remove hardward icon not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove hardward icon not appearing: The remove hardware safely icon is not appearing on either task bar or tool drawer. i go to taskbar settings, other system tray icons, and the remover hardware icon is the phone link icon and actually connects to phone link. how can i get the remove hardware icon back? thank...
  6. remove hardward icon not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove hardward icon not appearing: The remove hardware safely icon is not appearing on either task bar or tool drawer. i go to taskbar settings, other system tray icons, and the remover hardware icon is the phone link icon and actually connects to phone link. how can i get the remove hardware icon back? thank...
  7. How can I remove this desktop icon border? (If I select an icon and the click on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this desktop icon border? (If I select an icon and the click on the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arandomcuntguy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4w9p0/how_can_i_remove_this_desktop_icon_border_if_i/
  8. white outline on desktop icons

white outline on desktop icons: When i highlight a desktop shortcut then click off of it it will have a white border and i dont know why it does it at all i dont know when this started as well i just logged on one day and it was like this anyone know why this is/why its happening?...
  9. Is this malware and if so how can i remove it

Is this malware and if so how can i remove it: Whenever I try to shut down my PC, 2 programs appear, one without a name and without a icon (it just has a blank name) and one named 'Start' also without an icon is it malware and if so how can i remove it? submitted by /u/duccyzuccy [link] [comments]...
  10. How to remove the square outline?

How to remove the square outline?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unaltra_persona [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gr7lxf/how_to_remove_the_square_outline/