Windows 10: How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?

Discus and support How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab? in Cortana to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I don't know if it is possible to remove that gap that is on the left hand side of the search tab but if it is possible to remove it, then how... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EthicalJ, Sep 23, 2019.

1. EthicalJ Win User

How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?

How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab? d5e0a439-75da-437f-83fd-42c16b7c9f8e?upload=true.jpg I don't know if it is possible to remove that gap that is on the left hand side of the search tab but if it is possible to remove it, then how can I do it? It's not a big problem but it really irritates me. This gap came in when I updated my Windows 10 to version 1903. I would be very happy if this gap could disappear.

:)

EthicalJ, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Win10Newb Win User

Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane

Is there some tweak to fix this gap in Build 17063? there was no GAP in the previous build.

How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab? [​IMG]

Win10Newb, Sep 23, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Sep 23, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab? - Similar Threads - remove annoying gap

2. How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I turn off the annoying Blue Tab/tool tip each time I start my system?: Each time I start up, I see a blue tab/tool tip pop out from the right side of the screen. It also appears each time I start a new Chrome window. Turning off tips in the settings menu will not turn this dubiously-valued feature off, and this thing is disruptive and...
  3. How can I remove static.hotjar.com?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I remove static.hotjar.com?: How can I delete static.hotjar.com. I believe it is stopping me from accessing some sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-statichotjarcom/4a5dc02f-b5ce-49a6-afbd-161d17d068dc
  4. how can i remove this window

how can i remove this window: when i click shut down and i mean it how can i remove this window? this window is so annoying, just updated and i hate this window [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-window/6c2e45ac-1599-463d-adef-1f50ea25eef5
  5. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  6. Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane

Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane: Is there some tweak to fix this gap in Build 17063? there was no GAP in the previous build. [img] 101455
  7. how do i remove recent tabs

in Browsers and Email
    how do i remove recent tabs: if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad 21196
  8. Edge - how can I remove annoying prompt when another app is called

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - how can I remove annoying prompt when another app is called: Hi there Edge has an annoying prompt every time it launches another app. Anyway to KILL it. @mods -- Adding attachments INLINE via EDGE - can't move the image -- you just see ATTACH some code ATTACH. You don't see the image until you exit the edit mode. Cheers...
  9. How can i right click search?

in Browsers and Email
    How can i right click search?: When I select web text I would like to be able to right click and click on search. Is there anyway I can do this? 12789
  10. How can I remove Cortana Search from my Taskbar permanently?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove Cortana Search from my Taskbar permanently?: Can't believe it. Thanks so much! *Smile You are quite welcome*Smile