Windows 10: How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ?

Discus and support How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having a hard time freeing up space on my Drive E, and now I can't delete the old 'WindowsApps' where I only had Xbox games. I explain to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tlohtzin360, Aug 14, 2022.

1. How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ?

I've been having a hard time freeing up space on my Drive E, and now I can't delete the old 'WindowsApps' where I only had Xbox games. I explain to you, I have my system on my SSD Drive C, but due to a problem I had to reinstall Windows 11 Pro, so I formatted my SSD and everything was as good as new. However, my old WindowsApps folder on Drive E stopped working, I had games and some apps there, I really don't care if they are lost, so I tried to delete it without success.I followed many tutorials to take additional permissions and be able to delete it but I have only get keep it in $Recicle.B

:)

Tlohtzin360, Aug 14, 2022

2. Blank screen with only recicle bin

When i start the computer the screen is black only with the recicle bin this after reset and clear the laptop and press f12 and cusrsor do not stop loading. Please help thanks

mauricioguevara1, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Sean8 Win User
    Removeable disk drive E says to insert disk

I've tried right clicking and safely removing it, then renaming the f drive to e. Yet when I restart it doesnt help any suggestions

How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ? [​IMG]

Sean8, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Jordandr Win User

How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ?

Cannot delete old WindowsApps folder from transferred D drive

I transferred a D drive with an old WindowsApps folder used for Xbox Game Pass to a new computer. When I tried to put the D drive as the default save location it gives me error code 0x80070005.

I was able to rename the old folder to "Old WindowsApps" so that the computer could place a new default "WindowsApps" save folder in my D drive.

I've already:

1. Made sure my time zone is correct
    2. Tried to delete in Safe Mode
    3. Made sure I am admin in general (2nd screenshot)
    4. Set myself as admin of folder and all subfolders (1st screenshot)
    5. Reset the Windows store page

I already have a new WindowsApps folder for Xbox games, how do I delete the old one?

How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ? f7ae0e94-9967-4052-923d-0dff48a40e3b?upload=true.png

How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ? ea87999f-839b-4e9b-aedb-57aeb42a9cfe?upload=true.png

Jordandr, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ?

1. How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ? - Similar Threads - remove old WindowsApps

2. How to remove python.exe from the WindowsApps directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove python.exe from the WindowsApps directory: Split from this thread. Somehow my user environment is pointing to a python.exe located in my WindowsApps directory, but when I look in my Microsoft Store library and Apps in Settings, it isn't there. I want to remove the python.exe from WindowsApps because I have Python...
  3. How to remove python.exe from the WindowsApps directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove python.exe from the WindowsApps directory: Split from this thread. Somehow my user environment is pointing to a python.exe located in my WindowsApps directory, but when I look in my Microsoft Store library and Apps in Settings, it isn't there. I want to remove the python.exe from WindowsApps because I have Python...
  4. How to remove python.exe from the WindowsApps directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can not deleting xboxgames folder from my E drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not deleting xboxgames folder from my E drive.: I can not deleting xboxgames folder from my E drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-deleting-xboxgames-folder-from-my-e/42573f0e-28e1-4b42-885a-f0ebe8cdb059
  6. How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the old WindowsApps from my Drive E that is now in the '$Recicle.Bin' ?: I've been having a hard time freeing up space on my Drive E, and now I can't delete the old 'WindowsApps' where I only had Xbox games. I explain to you, I have my system on my SSD Drive C, but due to a problem I had to reinstall Windows 11 Pro, so I formatted my SSD and...
  7. How do I delete my old WindowsApp Folder?

How do I delete my old WindowsApp Folder?: Hi, I have recently upgraded my pc and moved my second hard drive from my old pc to my new one. I put in a new C drive with more space so I don't need to install games from the Microsoft store onto my hard drive. I reinstalled all my games but cannot find a way to delete...
  8. a windowsapp folder in E drive

a windowsapp folder in E drive: so there is a windows apps follder in my e drive i have taken full control of it and and found 2 folders one named "deleted" and other is "Mutablebackup" and both are empty folders.. Shall i delete it? is it safe to delete? i am scared that if i delete it it will corrupt...
  9. Windows Explorer 10 with Recicle bin Workaround

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer 10 with Recicle bin Workaround: win10 20h2 I really don't get why MS decided to remove the recycle bin from windows explorer, I have been checking how to go around it and the only way i found so far was to start it by opening the recycle bin instead so i get the recycle bin icon, all good but you will be...
  10. How can I remove an old organisation account from my PC now I have left the company

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove an old organisation account from my PC now I have left the company: Hi, I have an old work account showing in my Settings>Email & Accounts option (Win 10). It appears under the 'Accounts used by other Apps' part of the screen. When I click on the old account a 'Manage' button appears. When I click the 'Manage' button it transfers me to an...