Windows 10: How can I remove the Recipient Cache located in a specific .PST file?

Discus and support How can I remove the Recipient Cache located in a specific .PST file? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello How can I remove the Recipient Cache that is located in a specific .PST file? Thanks J 164210 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ship69, Sep 10, 2020.

1. ship69 Win User

How can I remove the Recipient Cache located in a specific .PST file?

Hello

How can I remove the Recipient Cache that is located in a specific .PST file?

Thanks

J

:)

ship69, Sep 10, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Sep 10, 2020
  3. marcbkk Win User
    Outlook PST File Problem

Thanks again everyone. I just did an export on the troubled PST file to create a new PST file from it and the file size went from 3.9GB down to 850MB. Then I installed the new PST file into Outlook that I just created and removed the old PST file from Outlook and all seems to be working fine so far. I think I am good now, but I will give it some time just to make sure there are no problems before I delete the old file. Thanks again.

marcbkk, Sep 10, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

PST Outlook file backup fails

Hello Manuel,

Using a 3rd party software may sometimes cause errors due to compatibility issues. We suggest that you try backing up your PST files using the steps provided on this article:
    How to manage .pst files in Microsoft Outlook and refer to the section
    How to make a backup copy of a .pst file.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I remove the Recipient Cache located in a specific .PST file? - Similar Threads - remove Recipient Cache

2. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  3. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  4. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts: Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured...
  5. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts: Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured...
  6. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I remove "Recipient Cache" from Contacts searches?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I remove "Recipient Cache" from Contacts searches?: Hello When I am searching my Contacts, how do I remove the Recipient Cache? ....FOREVER! I do NOT want to see my Recipient Cache. Not EVER. But I DO want AutoComplete to work when I am typing in my email addresses for emails. Please help! Because I feel like I have...
  8. PST files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PST files.: Can I open an old PST Outlook file from Office Professions 2016's Outlook app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-files/39e1ead4-b0b7-49f7-b1b0-9b6fd96fa979"
  9. How can I change thumbnail cache location?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change thumbnail cache location?: Default location for thumbnail cache is C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer I moved the location where the cache is actually stored using junction (mklink /J) but because windows is accessing the file, whenever I need to make a change I need to create a...
  10. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook folder recipient cache