Windows 10: How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash?

Discus and support How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please, PLEASE don't waste both of our time trying to tell me why I need to uninstall Flash or asking me why I want to keep it, if you do not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedditAdminsAreScum-, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash?

Please, PLEASE don't waste both of our time trying to tell me why I need to uninstall Flash or asking me why I want to keep it, if you do not have an answer to my question, just leave it be. How can I stop the reminder, permanently?

submitted by /u/RedditAdminsAreScum-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedditAdminsAreScum-, Jan 15, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Remove a reminder from calendar

Hi Christine,

Regarding your query on how to remove reminders in your calendar, we suggest to check this article:

Set or remove reminders
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

To isolate the issue, you may check this thread and look for MVP Diane Poemsky answer:

Unabe to dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder.
    It contains troubleshooting steps to clear the reminders.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 15, 2021
  4. How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash?

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash?

1. How can I remove the reminder to uninstall Flash? - Similar Threads - remove reminder uninstall

2. Can't uninstall KB4580325, after Adobe Flash removal!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall KB4580325, after Adobe Flash removal!: After I installed update for Adobe Flash removal: "KB4577586". I can't uninstall the security update for Adobe Flash: "KB4580325", which I didn't install! It was included in Windows 20H2 ISO! Why is it still installed? I can't uninstall it manually. It says: An error has...
  3. how can i uninstall updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i uninstall updates: i have recently installed some driver updates for my windows 10 laptop and after the update , my bluetooth stopped working and i also ran the bluetooth troubleshooter but it was giving a error that my laptop is not bluetooth capable but it was working fine before the driver...
  4. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake. Learn more" reminder? I've already set my laptop to never sleep while on...
  5. Please Help How can i remove or uninstall this driver .inf ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help How can i remove or uninstall this driver .inf ?: this driver isn't available / visible in device manager , how can i remove or uninstall this , is there any cli option to uninstall / remove this from my pc ! https://i.postimg.cc/gkQS0sy1/Screenshot-17.png submitted by /u/Ben_Copper [link] [comments]...
  6. Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana

in Cortana
    Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana: Hi, Is there a way to remove a reminder which has created an event in my calendar, whilst still keeping the original reminder? To rephrase, I want to be reminded by Cortana, but I do not want the reminder to appear as an event on my calendar as it takes up a lot of space,...
  7. How can I remove SafeFinder / Not uninstalling?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove SafeFinder / Not uninstalling?: So I was playing games and then this player told me he has a txt. file full of accounts of this one game Roblox. I said could I have it? And he said yes but he said its gonna be a disk file. I said ok. When I downloaded it apps started downloading I removed them all but not...
  8. How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Modern day web browsers like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and others include an embedded copy of Flash. So, if you are running a Windows 10 computer, you can have up to 4 copies of Adobe Flash Player: one for Internet [...] This post How to completely...
  9. How can I uninstall KB4465663

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I uninstall KB4465663: I suspect that KB4465663 is responsible for this problem. After KB4465663, KB4467702 & KB4100347 were installed automatically by Windows Update yesterday I lost the ability to connect to websites in Edge, IE or Firefox. I was able to ping external sites, connect to local...
  10. Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?: Using Cortana and it shows birthday reminders. Can these be turned off? 9410