Windows 10: How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC

Discus and support How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i try to find a way how can i remove these Folders Foldere, my windows it's in Romanian language [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by POMihai, Jan 5, 2020.

1. POMihai Win User

How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC

Hello, i try to find a way how can i remove these Folders Foldere, my windows it's in Romanian language

How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC c668bffe-e081-42d9-a5c9-f2eb8aad3370?upload=true.png

:)

POMihai, Jan 5, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Add or Remove Folders from This PC in Windows 10  

I appreciate the suggestions, but pinning them to quick access it not an option. As it affects the file explorer jump list as well. I don't want it too cluttered.

Managed to get back to the way it was. Also removed the HomeGroup icon without having to disable the HomeGroup services.

How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC [​IMG]

That'll do for now and as long as it lasts.

*Wink

Ten Forward, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. How can i remove these ''Folders'' in This PC - Similar Threads - remove ''Folders''

2. How can I remove quick access folders on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove quick access folders on my desktop?: Hello everyone! How can I remove quick access folders on my desktop? I can’t remove or move to another file. Home, desktop, downloads, documents, gallery, pictures, musics, videos folders standing on my desktop. I can do nothing with these folders. I am waiting for your help....
  3. How can I remove quick access folders on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove quick access folders on my desktop?: Hello everyone! How can I remove quick access folders on my desktop? I can’t remove or move to another file. Home, desktop, downloads, documents, gallery, pictures, musics, videos folders standing on my desktop. I can do nothing with these folders. I am waiting for your help....
  4. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  5. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  6. What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...: So I was moving files from my laptop over to my SSD and was making sure they weren't system files and all of a sudden a folder called Windows apps appears. Why can I not remove from my SSD?...
  7. What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...

What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...: So I was moving files from my laptop over to my SSD and was making sure they weren't system files and all of a sudden a folder called Windows apps appears. Why can I not remove from my SSD?...
  8. Add an Email account logon back that previously had its folder structure removed as damaged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add an Email account logon back that previously had its folder structure removed as damaged.: I have several Win 11 pro computers in a 'workgroup'. No domain or server logon.These computers are doing the same work but using alternate attached mfr. hardware that are similar in use.Normally only a couple are online together. No issues.Initially each of the computers...
  9. Add an Email account logon back that previously had its folder structure removed as damaged.

Add an Email account logon back that previously had its folder structure removed as damaged.: I have several Win 11 pro computers in a 'workgroup'. No domain or server logon.These computers are doing the same work but using alternate attached mfr. hardware that are similar in use.Normally only a couple are online together. No issues.Initially each of the computers...
  10. How can I remove or delete this folder when it doesn't exist in my laptop?

How can I remove or delete this folder when it doesn't exist in my laptop?: I upgraded my laptop into a 1tb nvme drive and I thought everything was fine. I was checking everything and nothing went wrong from what I know and it just felt like nothing changed apart from having a bigger storage.I then clicked on the Creative Cloud folder only to be met...