Windows 10: How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format.

Discus and support How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/firesword14 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/firesword14, Oct 30, 2020.

1. How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format.

/u/firesword14, Oct 30, 2020

2. IPOD video formats?

i converted one hour movie into .mov using ashampoo movie shrink & burn but it wasn';t copied to ipod..showing ipod doesnt recognised this format while i was trying to copy form itunes library..

ipod doesnt supoort .mov?

which video formats ipod supports?

suggest me best convertor utility to do same.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Gray bar at bottom of each folder in large icons view

• What are the changes made or things you've done before the issue start? I ran hitmanpro.
    • Do this gray bar displays on all folders and files in the File Explorer?
      The gray bar does display on all folders in the File Explorer but not individual files themselves. The gray bar only displays on all folders in view as Extra Large Icons, Large Icons, and Medium Icons. The gray bar does not show when view is either in Small
      Icons or List, or Details.
    • Does the folders and files with the gray bar can still be accessed successfully?
      Yes all folders with the gray bar and the individual files in the folders can be accessed.
    I am currently running System File Checker and will let you know if that works.

If if doesn't work then I'll run DISM or System Update Readiness tool as suggested.

Thank you so much.

*UPDATE*

The results of System File Checker says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Now I'll run DISM or System Update Readiness Tool as suggested.

aries2ganymede, Oct 30, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format.

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format.

1. How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format. - Similar Threads - remove gray bar

2. How can I remove the icons Microsoft recently put on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the icons Microsoft recently put on my taskbar: How can I remove the icons Microsoft recently put on my taskbar that I do not want or need so that I will not have an overflow of the icons I do want, and why can't they just put them on the pop up menu that appears when I click on the start icon....
  3. How can I remove the icons Microsoft recently put on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the icons Microsoft recently put on my taskbar: How can I remove the icons Microsoft recently put on my taskbar that I do not want or need so that I will not have an overflow of the icons I do want, and why can't they just put them on the pop up menu that appears when I click on the start icon....
  4. Format disk before you can use it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format disk before you can use it: So I was creating bootable windows 10 on my pen drive using the windows media tool from the official Microsoft website. it was going well but at one point it stopped at 50% it was not moving at all for like an hour. tried to open another program but it got froze "not...
  5. Format disk before you can use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format disk before you can use it: So I was creating bootable windows 10 on my pen drive using the windows media tool from the official Microsoft website. it was going well but at one point it stopped at 50% it was not moving at all for like an hour. tried to open another program but it got froze "not...
  6. How i can remove this bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How i can remove this bar: Hi guys can anyone please let me know how I can remove this bar from my file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-remove-this-bar/377ddfa3-9c4f-4e22-b889-1c5258910274
  7. How can I remove this white bar??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this white bar??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cassidran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lko7tu/how_can_i_remove_this_white_bar/
  8. How can I remove XBOX game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove XBOX game bar?: [img] Is there any way to remove the XBOX related stuff from my PC, I use CCleaner to try and uninstall but it doesn't do anything. Looking online it looks like other people are struggling to remove it too. As I don't have an XBOX I don't need any of this, I assume it...
  9. i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KantbankDenis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igip51/i_have_just_formatted_my_laptop_and_now_i_get/
  10. How can I remove recent use application ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove recent use application ?: As the topic sad how can I remove recent use application like this ? *Sad [img] 11546