Windows 10: How can I remove this item form Quick Access?

Discus and support How can I remove this item form Quick Access? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netocavalcanti [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/netocavalcanti, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How can I remove this item form Quick Access?

/u/netocavalcanti, Aug 1, 2020
  2. ancient Win User

How to remove specific pinned items from left side quick access list?

Hey guys

Can someone please tell me how I can remove specific pinned items from left side quick access menu?
    Also how to remove certain pinned items from the left side "This PC" list

Thanks for any help.

ancient, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 1, 2020
  4. ancient Win User

How can I remove this item form Quick Access?

How to remove specific pinned items from left side quick access list?

Hey Shaun

Can any of these specific pinned items be removed by GPO or registry?
    I want to get rid of Music, Pictures , Videos, from the "quick access" and "this pc" lists

Cheers

ancient, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove this item form Quick Access?

1. How can I remove this item form Quick Access? - Similar Threads - remove item form

2. Arranging items in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arranging items in Quick Access: How can I organize Quick Access items in Windows Explorer? Running Windows 11 Build 22H2.When I went to save a file, the pinned Quick Access items did not appear in the Save As dialogue box.Found them in the new Home tab, but they seem to be organized by the chronological...
  3. How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?: I've found some discussions on that dated 6-7 years ago. There were no reasonable solutions provided then. I guess it's time to re-open the discussion and maybe do something about it?So, my question is...How or rather when I'll be able to:1 Right-click an item in the Quick...
  4. How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?: I've found some discussions on that dated 6-7 years ago. There were no reasonable solutions provided then. I guess it's time to re-open the discussion and maybe do something about it?So, my question is...How or rather when I'll be able to:1 Right-click an item in the Quick...
  5. How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. items accidentally removed under quick access sidebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    items accidentally removed under quick access sidebar: So i accidentally had some items removed from the side bar under quick access in file explorer. Problem is once you remove it you cant really get it to show back up so im in a bit of a bind. I also DONT WANT TO USE PIN to make them show all the time with a pin icon, just want...
  7. Pinning an Item to Quick Access

Pinning an Item to Quick Access: Is there a way to pin a removable drive to Quick Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-an-item-to-quick-access/40ce39e6-f581-4bb1-bdc3-08c17a93cb0f
  8. Hide Quick Access Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide Quick Access Items: Hi, Using this: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer] "HubMode"=dword:00000001 I hide Quick Access from Navigation Pane Is that possible to hide single items from inside Quick Access without hiding the whole thing via registry only? [img]...
  9. How can I remove "quick access"

How can I remove "quick access": How can I remove "quick access", or at least change the option to point to a file in the folder where I save it. Only after saving several files that were directed to "My Documents" (not on C:\ drive) did I find that I couldn't locate them. I finally found them on "quick...
  10. How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"?: My Windows 10 Pro is currently Version 1607 (OS Build 1493.1715). When I pin new folders in File Managers Quick Access directory, their names appear in no particular order. Is there a way to alphabetize this listing? 93419