Windows 10: How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...

Discus and support How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/raktlu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raktlu, Mar 28, 2020.

1. /u/raktlu Win User

How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...

/u/raktlu, Mar 28, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 28, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 28, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know... - Similar Threads - remove screen password

2. I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.: I have bluescreens in random moments of the day, I'm just playing and boom, BLUESCREEN, and the name of error, always change. I dont know how to fix this.Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDanother code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYand others that I can't remember.I...
  3. I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.: I have bluescreens in random moments of the day, I'm just playing and boom, BLUESCREEN, and the name of error, always change. I dont know how to fix this.Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDanother code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYand others that I can't remember.I...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  5. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  6. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  8. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know what to do anymore: Hi, yesterday everything was slightly okay until I turned on my laptop to see that I need to activate my Windows 10??? The laptop came with Windows 10 but not with the Windows 10 disc so I have no ways of reactivating the key. Please OH PLEASE HELP ME.This command doesn't...
  9. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  10. How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.: I have inherited my step fathers computer with windows 10 and it has an administrator password and he has no idea what it could possibly be. I also do not have the restoration cd for windows 10. is there any way to reset it remove it?...