Windows 10: how can i remove this window

Discus and support how can i remove this window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i click shut down and i mean it how can i remove this window? this window is so annoying, just updated and i hate this window [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YongfuHuang, Feb 14, 2019.

1. how can i remove this window

when i click shut down and i mean it

how can i remove this window?

this window is so annoying, just updated and i hate this window

how can i remove this window 5622afa2-3c54-4045-8060-f66cde61d1ba?upload=true.png

:)

YongfuHuang, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how can i remove this window

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

how can i remove this window

1. how can i remove this window - Similar Threads - remove window

2. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  3. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  4. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  5. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  6. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  7. MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11

MS Paint Does Not Give a clear background when removing background Windows 11: One of the nice features of Paint under Windows 11 is to remove that background from an image. There is a button to do that. Up until last week it worked perfectly for me. The image was projected on a clear background. Then I had a hard drive failure and had to install a new...
  8. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  9. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  10. Win 11 connecting to a windows 10 VD disconnects when a sorage device is removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 connecting to a windows 10 VD disconnects when a sorage device is removed: When things like a dictation devicem, which is recognised as a storage device, or a usb flash drive are disconnected from a few computers at our company, all running windows 11, it boots us off the virtual desktop. Was wondering if there's any fixes people know of that could...