Windows 10: How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting?

Discus and support How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This program is described as an executable that can be disabled... which I have done. It still runs in the background. I DO NOT want it running in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam Heuck, Nov 25, 2020.

1. How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting?

This program is described as an executable that can be disabled... which I have done. It still runs in the background. I DO NOT want it running in the background. I find it unnecessary and any help is appreciated.

:)

Adam Heuck, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Nov 25, 2020
  4. How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting?

''GHOST'' homegroup removal from start up

Hi Russel,

Utilizing a HomeGroup makes things easier to share. Since you're not using the HomeGroup feature, we suggest that you disable it instead to have your Microsoft Account be the default sign-in on Startup. Follow the steps listed below to disable
    HomeGroup:

Step 1: Leave the HomeGroup. (This only applies if your PC is currently part of a HomeGroup. If your PC is not part of any group then proceed to Step 2.)

• Type HomeGroup in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Under Other homegroup actions click on the Leave the homegroup option.
    • On the Leave the Homegroup window, confirm that you want to leave by clicking Leave the homegroup.
    • Click the Finish button when the wizard finishes removing you from the HomeGroup.
    Step 2: Disable HomeGroup Services

You'll need to disable two HomeGroup services to disable the HomeGroup feature in Windows.

• Type Services in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Scroll down on the list and look for HomeGroup Listener and
      HomeGroup Provider
      services. Double-click the HomeGroup Listener service to open its properties window.
    • In the Properties window, select Disabled from the
      Startup type drop-down menu and then click OK.
    • Do the same procedure for the HomeGroup Provider services.
    If you need further assistance, just don't hesitate to let us know.

Eileen Gal, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting?

1. How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting? - Similar Threads - remove UserOOBEBroker FULLY

2. How To Disable Updates Fully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Disable Updates Fully: I would like to know how I can disable all updates associated with Windows on my computer.I am using Windows 10 and have been for years now, but Windows is bypassing all of my PC's settings to update without my authorization. All my updates are suppose to be manually...
  3. How To Disable Updates Fully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Disable Updates Fully: I would like to know how I can disable all updates associated with Windows on my computer.I am using Windows 10 and have been for years now, but Windows is bypassing all of my PC's settings to update without my authorization. All my updates are suppose to be manually...
  4. How To Disable Updates Fully

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I disable web results from the start menu search?

How can I disable web results from the start menu search?: The update from last night added web results to my start menu search. I do not want web results in my start menu searches. If I want to search the web, I will open Chrome or Firefox and google it.I already looked in search settings, but nothing allows me to disable web...
  6. How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?: [ATTACH] I am making an arcade machine using Windows 10 and a small computer. I would like to be able to streamline the start up process and overall presentation so that the user sees only a few desktop icons as options for games. I want to essentially hide all of the...
  7. How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?

How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?: I am making an arcade machine using Windows 10 and a small computer. I would like to be able to streamline the start up process and overall presentation so that the user sees only a few desktop icons as options for games. I want to essentially hide all of the other UI....
  8. How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tastyPainkillers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjk0ep/how_do_i_remove_these_two_start_up_processes/
  9. How can I disable Bing search from the Windows start menu?

How can I disable Bing search from the Windows start menu?: Since the last version of Windows 10, 1809, Microsoft enabled the Bing search as default in the start menu. I want my start menu to search only locally, not online. How can I disable it?...
  10. How can I remove programs from start menu Programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove programs from start menu Programs?: I have a lot of programs installed and have my own toolbars to access them. Seeing all those programs on the Programs list of the start menu is distracting. All I really want is the folders that house subprograms. The only option offered is to uninstall but not to remove from...