Windows 10: How can I remove Windows' access to my Google account

Discus and support How can I remove Windows' access to my Google account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday, due to a complicated reason regarding signing a document , I connected my Windows account to my Google one to see if it can help me with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/T-Rex_Is_best, Jul 9, 2020.

1. How can I remove Windows' access to my Google account

Yesterday, due to a complicated reason regarding signing a document , I connected my Windows account to my Google one to see if it can help me with my document issue (Which it didn't). By giving Windows access to my Google account, it can read, send, and delete emails, something I do not want.

How can I remove Windows' access to my google account? I've tried looking into my Google apps, yet nothing comes up for it.

submitted by /u/T-Rex_Is_best
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/T-Rex_Is_best, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 9, 2020
  3. I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Jul 9, 2020
  4. ktp_bug Win User

How can I remove Windows' access to my Google account

Child account cannot access google and youtube

I have this same issue. My son's web browsing is slower because of the family safety, and he cannot access YouTube or Facebook. I went through the recommended steps, and only one thing improved. (Previously, he couldn't do Google searches, either, but now
    he can.) I am certain it's the Family Safety, because on the same computer, logged into my account, I have no problem accessing Facebook or YouTube. I've even added those sites on his list of "allowed" websites, and it still doesn't work.

I even took it a step further to test it, and I removed all web browser blocking, just to see if that fixed it. It didn't.

This wasn't a problem with Family Safety on Windows 7.

ktp_bug, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove Windows' access to my Google account

1. How can I remove Windows' access to my Google account - Similar Threads - remove Windows' access

2. How can I access my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my account?: Having issues w/my hotmail account, yesterday 2/20/24, I was in my account I typically login once and keep it open indefinitely looking at the inbox -when I tried to open a message I rec'd a notice "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again...
  3. How can I access my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I access my account?: Having issues w/my hotmail account, yesterday 2/20/24, I was in my account I typically login once and keep it open indefinitely looking at the inbox -when I tried to open a message I rec'd a notice "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again...
  4. How can I remove an OLD Work Account I no longer have access to.

How can I remove an OLD Work Account I no longer have access to.: I had a "WORK" Microsoft Account in use on my personal Laptop in addition to personal ones.Now no longer with that company, BUT CANNOT REMOVE THE ACCOUNT!I cannot log in to it as rights removed, and only get a "Manage" option in settings no remove option.It is causing issues...
  5. How can I remove Windows Accounts on my PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove Windows Accounts on my PC ?: I have 2 Windows accounts set up to allow these 2 access to my PC. We are no longer in touch and I have been looking for a way to remove these accounts. There was something in there about Family accts and it had a list of all accounts on your PC and let you kill the quickly...
  6. How can I remove Windows Accounts on my PC ?

How can I remove Windows Accounts on my PC ?: I have 2 Windows accounts set up to allow these 2 access to my PC. We are no longer in touch and I have been looking for a way to remove these accounts. There was something in there about Family accts and it had a list of all accounts on your PC and let you kill the quickly...
  7. How can I remove Windows Accounts on my PC ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can not access my windows account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can not access my windows account: I've been trying to sign into my windows account but there is no option to type in a password or pin. It only displays a sign-in button. I click on the sign-in button and it tells me to sign in to my Microsoft account. I type in all my information and it logs me into a...
  9. Windows access of my Google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows access of my Google account: How might I delete the access given to Windows to my Google Account? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-access-of-my-google-account/2e2ed295-a08e-413c-998f-fdffd539d140
  10. How can I remove "quick access"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove "quick access": How can I remove "quick access", or at least change the option to point to a file in the folder where I save it. Only after saving several files that were directed to "My Documents" (not on C:\ drive) did I find that I couldn't locate them. I finally found them on "quick...