Windows 10: How can I remove windows and start over?

Discus and support How can I remove windows and start over? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I feel like I messed up...don’t wanna go into it, but how can I remove windows and add it to my pc again so I can redo the beginning setup? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/memes_in_a_cup, Dec 8, 2020.

1. How can I remove windows and start over?

I feel like I messed up...don’t wanna go into it, but how can I remove windows and add it to my pc again so I can redo the beginning setup?

submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/memes_in_a_cup, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2020
  4. How can I remove windows and start over?

Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10  

Hi, @Brink:

My caffeine titer is low, so I must be missing some blatant, basic step to add a shortcut to my account's All Apps list in the Start menu (Option1).
    The new process both for creating shortcuts and for adding/removing items to the Win10 start menu has me flummoxed.
    Your tutorials are always "topnotch", so this must be a cockpit error on my part.

>I would like to follow the suggestion on page 1 of the wushowhide.diagcab tutorial to add a shortcut in All Apps for my account.

I have d/l the wushowhide.diagcab and saved it to my downloads folder.
    I have done Step 1 on Page 1 of THIS tutorial to navigate to the Start Menu Programs folder.
    But HOW do I actually complete Step 3 to create a shortcut and then add it to the Start Menu "All Apps"??

I think I need to first somehow create a shortcut for the .cab file and then add it to All Apps in the start menu???

Please advise.

Thanks!
    MM

P.S. I have been postponing the probably inevitable installation of Class Shell.
    I would rather not have to install a 3rd-party program to be able to perform basic Windows tasks.
    But this new workflow in Win10 for a basic functionality might force me to do it.
    Sigh.

MoxieMomma, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove windows and start over?

1. How can I remove windows and start over? - Similar Threads - remove start

2. Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.: Hi. I have recently removed broken display from my laptop and wanted to use exclusively external display laptop display was only dimmed off but still connected physically, roght now I just removed the lid and cabling. After system finish booting up on login screen I see...
  3. Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after Windows start-up after removing internal laptop display.: Hi. I have recently removed broken display from my laptop and wanted to use exclusively external display laptop display was only dimmed off but still connected physically, roght now I just removed the lid and cabling. After system finish booting up on login screen I see...
  4. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?: After setup my computer with Windows 10 and office apps, a category "Microsoft 365 Apps" of pinned icons appear in Start menu. Like below.I hope to remove them and re-orginze my apps in Start menu, but it seems this category is locked. I cannot unpin, rename or re-order them....
  5. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?: After setup my computer with Windows 10 and office apps, a category "Microsoft 365 Apps" of pinned icons appear in Start menu. Like below.I hope to remove them and re-orginze my apps in Start menu, but it seems this category is locked. I cannot unpin, rename or re-order them....
  6. How to remove the pinned "Microsoft 365 Apps" from Win10 Start?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?: When opening Pictures or Documents in Windows 11 Pro the heading states....'Start Back up right arrow Pictures right arrow.The two folders Docs and Pics are not in One Drive....ie they are listed as........ 'C' /Users/Account Name.I assume that Pics/Docs should be listed, by...
  8. Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?

Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?: When opening Pictures or Documents in Windows 11 Pro the heading states....'Start Back up right arrow Pictures right arrow.The two folders Docs and Pics are not in One Drive....ie they are listed as........ 'C' /Users/Account Name.I assume that Pics/Docs should be listed, by...
  9. KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.: I've had a problem since yesterday evening, my bottom explorer bar disappeared. Win+X restored the bar to the desktop, but most of the options, including the "start" button, are not functional. I looked for the fault for a long time and discovered it by removing the KB5034204...
  10. KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.

KB5034204 remove "Start" bar.: I've had a problem since yesterday evening, my bottom explorer bar disappeared. Win+X restored the bar to the desktop, but most of the options, including the "start" button, are not functional. I looked for the fault for a long time and discovered it by removing the KB5034204...