Windows 10: How can I remove windows Defender sercurity Center

Discus and support How can I remove windows Defender sercurity Center in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Every body. I am not able to disable windows defender sercurity. Sometime it automatically appear in taskbar. Actually, I want to disable entirely... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thaimic, May 25, 2020.

1. Thaimic Win User

How can I remove windows Defender sercurity Center

Hi Every body.

I am not able to disable windows defender sercurity. Sometime it automatically appear in taskbar. Actually, I want to disable entirely from my windows 10. Please teach me how to fix it. actually I have been using the third party antivirus software. So I don't want use windows defender sercurity anymore.

Thanks.

:)

Thaimic, May 25, 2020
  2. SteV1der Win User

Windows Defender Security Center removes working HP Photosmart driver

I was going to do so (perform a roll back), but after thinking about it...are we sure it's a necessary step here? I didn't have Windows Defender Security Center operating on this system (or if it was, it wasn't showing up in the tray and it wasn't giving
    an error message) until this last Windows update.

Are we sure that this is a necessary step? If all it does is remove the Security Center from the tray or remove that feature, then I'm not sure anything has been discovered.

This is Norton Security 22.9.3.13, in case that helps and as you suggest, Windows Defender Security Center is still showing "Actions recommended" in the tray at the bottom right.

SteV1der, May 25, 2020
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, May 25, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows Defender/HP Solution Center

Hi,

It is possible that the Control folder access is enabled that is why its blocking the access to user folders when scanning with HP Solution Center. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article to disable the allow a blocked app in Windows Defender Security Center.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I remove windows Defender sercurity Center - Similar Threads - remove Defender sercurity

2. How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I permanently disable or remove Windows Defender on Windows 10.: Before you answer, please know that I do not want any recommendations about disabling it or that it is a bad idea. I do not care and I simply want to disable it. If you are not telling me how to disable it please do not answer.I am simply looking for a way to permanently...
  3. Windows Sercurity Dashboard Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sercurity Dashboard Language: Hi,Why Windows 11 show me Windows Security Dashboard in a different language?My preferred language on Windows 11 is English, but Windows Security Dashboard language is Spanish.Thanks...
  4. How can I remove windows Defender security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove windows Defender security Center: Hi Every body. I am not able to disable windows defender sercurity. Sometime it automatically appear in taskbar. Actually, I want to disable entirely from my windows 10. Please teach me how to fix it. actually I have been using the third party antivirus software. So I...
  5. Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank.

Windows Defender/Sercurity at a glance is blank.: I went to scan my PC today and when I went into my security center it was blank and not giving me any options to do anything. Please help! Thank you![IMG]...
  6. Sercurity

Sercurity: How do I uninstall Total AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sercurity/4fba9d54-7c65-4ec0-bcba-28f1a85e95e1
  7. how can i remove window defender

how can i remove window defender: how can I remove window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-window-defender/ead25d82-9e18-49e9-b432-3e40bd99bd59
  8. how can i remove window defender

how can i remove window defender: how can I remove window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/how-can-i-remove-window-defender/ead25d82-9e18-49e9-b432-3e40bd99bd59
  9. How can I see the identified program in Windows Defender Security Center unauthorized...

How can I see the identified program in Windows Defender Security Center unauthorized...: the notification bar which pops out on the right displays notifications from various apps. For the Windows Defender, I activated alerts for my protected folders. I can see some notifications but when it lists the offending program - it is truncated with "..." and I can't...
  10. How to Remove Windows Defender Security Center icon from Taskbar

How to Remove Windows Defender Security Center icon from Taskbar: I recently upgrade to the Creators Update. I now have this icon in my Taskbar: [img] * Open it and it tells me that Antivirus is being handled by something else: * [img] * And I can see that Defender has been disabled by Avast: * [img] * So I don't need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i disable the windows security banner ?