Windows 10: How can I remove Windows.old from laptop

Discus and support How can I remove Windows.old from laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can remove windows.old from laptop. Can you help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobinForest, Jan 5, 2020.

1. How can I remove Windows.old from laptop

I can remove windows.old from laptop. Can you help

:)

RobinForest, Jan 5, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

How can I remove Windows.old from laptop

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

How can I remove Windows.old from laptop

1. How can I remove Windows.old from laptop - Similar Threads - remove old laptop

2. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I find and remove old drivers?: I am trying to remove old drivers, specifically "Lycosa.sys" ver. 1.1.0.0Published name: oem42.infRazer USA Ltd.I am trying to turn on core isolation in windows 10, but I get the error:"Memory integrity cannot be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your...
  3. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find and remove old drivers?: I am trying to remove old drivers, specifically "Lycosa.sys" ver. 1.1.0.0Published name: oem42.infRazer USA Ltd.I am trying to turn on core isolation in windows 10, but I get the error:"Memory integrity cannot be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your...
  4. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?: Helllo,Have you ever sold or gifted an old laptop to a neighbor or stranger? This pokey laptop might be good for a middle school age kid to tinker with. Perhaps one of my neighbor's grandchildren.I am looking for tips on how to cleanse this 1.4 GHz painfully slow computer of...
  6. How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?: Helllo,Have you ever sold or gifted an old laptop to a neighbor or stranger? This pokey laptop might be good for a middle school age kid to tinker with. Perhaps one of my neighbor's grandchildren.I am looking for tips on how to cleanse this 1.4 GHz painfully slow computer of...
  7. How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How can I remove a OneDrive folder from an old account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I remove a OneDrive folder from an old account?: I have multiple OneDrive folders, and the irony annoys me. One of these OneDrive accounts is from an organisation that I no longer work for.I want to remove the unused OneDrive folder shortcuts from Windows Explorer but they persist no matter what.I have tried:Unlinking the...
  9. How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?

How can i remove nwjs from my laptop?: Lately ive seen that i cant change my display brightness and as i was checking, this nwjs was affecting my battery life. I dont remember installing anything like and i think its some kind of virus but i cant remove it. How can i?...
  10. How can I remove old microsoft accounts?

How can I remove old microsoft accounts?: How can I remove old microsoft accounts? I don't know how many I have. Some have @live.com, or hotmail.com etc.. Is there some place that lists all of them and lets me manage (remove ones no longer needed). Thanks * Moved from Insider...