Windows 10: How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

Discus and support How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dániel Hadzsi, May 6, 2024.

1. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps opening up a "Run Script:" pop up. In the Taskmanager it says "wthtruh", when i go to the folder that it says its in i cant find it to delete it. I have hidden files checked in so i can see hidden files but i cant see this one.Thanks in adance!

:)

Dániel Hadzsi, May 6, 2024
  2. brandonwh64, May 6, 2024
  3. Scripting using Autoit

Well at my work, we are trying to get all of the installs for the machines and workstations down were all they have to do is run the script and it installs the software and all extras at once with no errors so i have been studying hard on this autoit software and got some scripts down for our installs, The first one attached to the post checks your windows version for x86 or X64 and then runs command prompt with pretty writings then closes. If anyone else uses this or has alot of experinece, please share and we can get a bunch of good scripts that can be used in larger ones. i will post some of what i have written as well.

Code: MsgBox(1,"Windows Type",@OSArch) If @ProcessorArch = "X64" Then; or @OSArch depends on AutoIt version Run("CMD") Send("HELLO WELCOME TO DOS PROMPT THIS IS X64 BIT WINDOWS") Sleep(2000) Send("{ENTER}") Send("Exit") Send("{ENTER}") EndIf If @ProcessorArch = "X86" Then; or @OSArch depends on AutoIt version Run("CMD") Send("HELLO WELCOME TO DOS PROMPT THIS IS X86 BIT WINDOWS") Sleep(2000) Send("{ENTER}") Send("Exit") Send("{ENTER}") EndIf[/quote] AutoIT Website

brandonwh64, May 6, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

AutoIt Error

Are you running an AutoIt script to perform some action?

If you are, then there is an error in the AutoIt Script which you need to correct . . .

If you are not running an AutoIt script, do you have Clash of the Clans installed or Clash Robot, these do contain AutoIt scripting . . .

DaveM121, May 6, 2024
Thema:

How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

1. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC? - Similar Threads - remove wthtruh AutoIt

2. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?: Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps opening up a "Run Script:" pop up. In the Taskmanager it says "wthtruh", when i go to the folder that it says its in i cant find it...
  3. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?: Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps opening up a "Run Script:" pop up. In the Taskmanager it says "wthtruh", when i go to the folder that it says its in i cant find it...
  4. How i can remove aitool Service virus from my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can remove aitool Service virus from my pc: My processor is always at 100 percentPerformance because of the aitool service virus. The virus paralyzes everything and I don't know how to remove it...
  5. How i can remove aitool Service virus from my pc

How i can remove aitool Service virus from my pc: My processor is always at 100 percentPerformance because of the aitool service virus. The virus paralyzes everything and I don't know how to remove it...
  6. how can i remove my KMS from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove my KMS from my PC: how do i remove KMS from my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-kms-from-my-pc/b9aadcac-5575-4ef4-9405-dcd11111e01f
  7. how can i remove my KMS from my PC

how can i remove my KMS from my PC: how do i remove KMS from my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-kms-from-my-pc/b9aadcac-5575-4ef4-9405-dcd11111e01f
  8. How can i remove work or school user by use Script ?

How can i remove work or school user by use Script ?: before i can remove it by delete folder file in "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_*" but now i cant do that bythis solutuin anymore can someone guide me ? how should i do to make it work agianake it;s work...
  9. virus autoit v3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus autoit v3: Buenas, vi en otros posts que habia que descargar frst y mandar el scan. Aqui va, espero que puedan ayudarme. gracias en adelante.Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x64 Version: 02-06-2022 01 Ran by alanb administrator on 420MASTER ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC....
  10. how can i remove the password from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i remove the password from my pc: i have to enter password whenever i boot my pc. so how can i remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-password-from-my-pc/aaabe7bc-a228-41c5-87b7-31d8009f55de