Windows 10: How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

Discus and support How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi! I'm having similar problem with instant Autolt script popup because of virus.Please help me with the issue.FRST and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul Diano, Jun 13, 2024.

1. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

Split from this thread. Hi! I'm having similar problem with instant Autolt script popup because of virus.Please help me with the issue.FRST and Addition files on OneDrive:Thank you!Elementy: 2

:)

Paul Diano, Jun 13, 2024

2. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps opening up a "Run Script:" pop up. In the Taskmanager it says "wthtruh", when i go to the folder that it says its in i cant find it to delete it. I have hidden files checked in so i can see hidden files but i cant see this one.

Thanks in adance!

Dániel Hadzsi, Jun 13, 2024
  3. _AW_ Win User
    How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

The Fixlog indicates that evrything scripted for removal was successfully removed. You still had an XMRig miner running:

VirusTotal

I just want to check that some services were successfully restored.

• Right click start and select Windows Powershell
    • Run the following command

Post a screenshot of the result.

Are you still getting the script popup?

4. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

brandonwh64, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

1. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC? - Similar Threads - remove wthtruh AutoIt

2. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?: Split from this thread. Hi! I'm having similar problem with instant Autolt script popup because of virus.Please help me with the issue.FRST and Addition files on OneDrive:Thank you!Elementy: 2...
  3. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?: Split from this thread. Hi! I'm having similar problem with instant Autolt script popup because of virus.Please help me with the issue.FRST and Addition files on OneDrive:Thank you!Elementy: 2...
  4. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?: Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps opening up a "Run Script:" pop up. In the Taskmanager it says "wthtruh", when i go to the folder that it says its in i cant find it...
  5. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?: Hi, i have an issue that i cant solve. So i got a big virus, but the defender terminated it so-so, but i cant seem to remove one file that keeps opening up a "Run Script:" pop up. In the Taskmanager it says "wthtruh", when i go to the folder that it says its in i cant find it...
  6. How can i remove wthtruh, AutoIt V3 Script from my PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. how can i remove my KMS from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove my KMS from my PC: how do i remove KMS from my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-kms-from-my-pc/b9aadcac-5575-4ef4-9405-dcd11111e01f
  8. how can i remove my KMS from my PC

how can i remove my KMS from my PC: how do i remove KMS from my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-my-kms-from-my-pc/b9aadcac-5575-4ef4-9405-dcd11111e01f
  9. virus autoit v3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus autoit v3: Buenas, vi en otros posts que habia que descargar frst y mandar el scan. Aqui va, espero que puedan ayudarme. gracias en adelante.Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x64 Version: 02-06-2022 01 Ran by alanb administrator on 420MASTER ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC....
  10. how can i remove the password from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i remove the password from my pc: i have to enter password whenever i boot my pc. so how can i remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-password-from-my-pc/aaabe7bc-a228-41c5-87b7-31d8009f55de