Windows 10: How can I remove XBOX game bar?

Discus and support How can I remove XBOX game bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] Is there any way to remove the XBOX related stuff from my PC, I use CCleaner to try and uninstall but it doesn't do anything. Looking online it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BJC1992, Sep 5, 2020.

1. BJC1992 Win User

How can I remove XBOX game bar?

How can I remove XBOX game bar? [​IMG]

Is there any way to remove the XBOX related stuff from my PC, I use CCleaner to try and uninstall but it doesn't do anything. Looking online it looks like other people are struggling to remove it too. As I don't have an XBOX I don't need any of this, I assume it doesn't have any other purpose on my PC that I might need. Any help in removing this is much appreciated.
    Windows version number: 19041:450

:)

BJC1992, Sep 5, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I remove XBOX game bar? - Similar Threads - remove XBOX game

2. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  3. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  4. how can i redownload xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i redownload xbox game bar: hi, i have just tried to reset xbox game bar using app and features in settings and when ever i try to download it, it comes up with the error code 0x80073D05 and have tried to contact xbox support and anything they do wouldnt work so if anyone from the microsoft side could...
  5. how can i redownload xbox game bar

how can i redownload xbox game bar: hi, i have just tried to reset xbox game bar using app and features in settings and when ever i try to download it, it comes up with the error code 0x80073D05 and have tried to contact xbox support and anything they do wouldnt work so if anyone from the microsoft side could...
  6. How i can remove this bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How i can remove this bar: Hi guys can anyone please let me know how I can remove this bar from my file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-remove-this-bar/377ddfa3-9c4f-4e22-b889-1c5258910274
  7. How can i reinstall xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i reinstall xbox game bar?: I uninstalled it using powershell because my pc is poop and now i need it to login in xbox live in asphalt 9 submitted by /u/Razvich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwr6e8/how_can_i_reinstall_xbox_game_bar/
  8. Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar: Hey there, Game bar opens just fine and looks normal, but the "Sign Into Xbox" button doesn't do anything. Clicking it goes no where and I have followed all steps listed here:...
  9. Remove Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Xbox Game Bar: This Xbox Game Bar sometimes pops up. I will never own or use an Xbox so i would like to remove this function. There is no un-install button function when you go to it from Windows Start. It doesn't appear as a program under programs for Control Panel. I did try using...
  10. removing xbox game bar app

removing xbox game bar app: just got a new system with win10 it came preinstalled with xbox game bar on it. I have tried removing it under add remove programs and it won't let me. some of its presetup keys in windows are the same as game commands i have for other games. I don't like the app and...