Windows 10: How can I rename OneDrive for Business folder?

Discus and support How can I rename OneDrive for Business folder? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Mr. Brink. How can I rename OneDrive for Business folder? Thanks. Joo Lus 176022 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoaoLuis, Mar 16, 2021.

1. JoaoLuis Win User

How can I rename OneDrive for Business folder?

Hi Mr. Brink.
    Thanks.
    Joo Lus

:)

JoaoLuis, Mar 16, 2021

2. Cannot rename files and folders in OneDrive

Hi,

Failure to rename the folders stored in your OneDrive folder may indicate a possible sync error. As an initial step to refresh OneDrive, you can unlink the account by performing the steps provided on this

link
    to re-sync your folders. Once your done, check if you encounter the same error.

In addition, sign-in to your account through
    onedrive.live.com
    and check if you can rename folders through the web.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Mar 16, 2021
  4. How can I rename OneDrive for Business folder?

files and folders "renaming music folder to audio"

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Are you facing any issues in renaming folder?
    • When you say, "music folder does not apply anymore as a primary designation" what exactly are you referring to?
    Follow the steps below to rename folder:

• Right click on a folder which you want to rename.
    • Select Rename and enter new name for it.
    Hope this helps. Kindly get back to us with the above details to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I rename OneDrive for Business folder? - Similar Threads - rename OneDrive Business

2. can not rename a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not rename a folder: after accidentally deleting some registry keys, something happens to my windows, here is the description:in explorer, create a folder, and type a new name for "new folder", after hitting "enter", an error message window shows "Can't find the specified file; make sure you...
  3. can not rename a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not rename a folder: after accidentally deleting some registry keys, something happens to my windows, here is the description:in explorer, create a folder, and type a new name for "new folder", after hitting "enter", an error message window shows "Can't find the specified file; make sure you...
  4. can not rename a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Really need to to be able to rename OneDrive for Business folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really need to to be able to rename OneDrive for Business folder: Unfortunately, I'm using some software that has trouble with folder and file names that contain spaces.OneDrive for Business still gives the local folder the name "OneDrive - [Business Name]".If I could rename it to "OneDrive-[BusinessName]" my life would be much easier.But...
  6. Really need to to be able to rename OneDrive for Business folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really need to to be able to rename OneDrive for Business folder: Unfortunately, I'm using some software that has trouble with folder and file names that contain spaces.OneDrive for Business still gives the local folder the name "OneDrive - [Business Name]".If I could rename it to "OneDrive-[BusinessName]" my life would be much easier.But...
  7. how i can delete folders renamed with @ or - like folder@me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can delete folders renamed with @ or - like folder@me: is it possible with no pc apps or software,, thanx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-delete-folders-renamed-with-or-like/574491dd-6ceb-4902-9ad7-f66aecdc00c5
  8. How can I rename the user folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I rename the user folder?: submitted by /u/AarooNHuN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4q517/how_can_i_rename_the_user_folder/
  9. How can I transfer files from OneDrive personal to OneDrive for Business?

How can I transfer files from OneDrive personal to OneDrive for Business?: How can i transfer some of my files from OneDrive personal to my OneDrive for Business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-files-from-onedrive-personal-to/661c0ee6-3012-44c4-866b-c307ed0905ec"
  10. Onedrive for Business Shared Folders

Onedrive for Business Shared Folders: We currently use Dropbox to share team folders in real time and I would like to replace it with Onedrive but I don´t see a way to download shared folders to each team members´computer. Is there a way to do this in Onedrive for business? I am considering using Sharepoint...