Windows 10: How can I repeat the song in Groove ?

Discus and support How can I repeat the song in Groove ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title said How can I repeat the song in Groove ? I only want to repeat only 1 song *Rolleyes [img] 9648 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akane, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

How can I repeat the song in Groove ?

As the title said How can I repeat the song in Groove ?

I only want to repeat only 1 song *Rolleyes

How can I repeat the song in Groove ? [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
  2. _*Rahul*_ Win User

How can i run only one song of a album in Repeat mode.

Thanks it worked But not with Nokia Music. It worked with Music + Videos. Thanks a Lot

_*Rahul*_, Jul 29, 2015
  3. How can i run only one song of a album in Repeat mode.

In music player, beside the artist's picture you can find three small options placed vertically. The last one( arrow in clock-wise direction) allows you to repeat a song or an entire album. Press it once for repeating the entire album, press it twice for
    repeating a song...How can I repeat the song in Groove ? :)

Dwivedula Chanakya, Jul 29, 2015
  4. jeacerp Win User

Right clic on a track then choose "play". If the "repeat" icon is active (and your "currently playing" list only contains this track) it will repeat only this track. In other words the "repeat" function works on the "Currently playing" list of tracks. If you want only 1 track being repeated you need to have only that track listed.
    Hope this helps.

jeacerp, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. How can I repeat the song in Groove ? - Similar Threads - repeat song Groove

2. How to repeat ONE song on Windows Media Player 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repeat ONE song on Windows Media Player 12?: Greetings,I'm unable to repeat ONE song on my Windows Media Player 12 on my HP 2000 Laptop.I'd tried these steps on superuser.com:Create a playlist from your library with the song you wanna repeat. To do that, clear the playlist then drag the desired song to the empty...
  3. How to repeat ONE song on Windows Media Player 12?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to repeat ONE song on Windows Media Player 12?: Greetings,I'm unable to repeat ONE song on my Windows Media Player 12 on my HP 2000 Laptop.I'd tried these steps on superuser.com:Create a playlist from your library with the song you wanna repeat. To do that, clear the playlist then drag the desired song to the empty...
  4. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  5. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  6. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Groove song sorting partly incorrect?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove song sorting partly incorrect?: Hi, how is it possible that downloaded songs are sometimes sorted wrong in Groove? Every time I correct the name for the sort order below, it takes less than 3 minutes until the "The" is at the bottom, for example, and the song is listed under "C" and no longer under "T"....
  8. how to send groove music songs to my phone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to send groove music songs to my phone?: guys, how do I send groove music songs to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-this/fb01d5f2-f839-4ca3-88a9-d49741c82432
  9. How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?

How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?: Hi. I am using Groove Music to play my downloaded songs. I know that the online service doesn't work anymore, I didn't even use the online service, eighter. But, I have bunch of songs downloaded to my machine, and organised into few playlists, which I am playing on shuffle,...
  10. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?: I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order. Is there any way to do this easily?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to replay the song on groove