Windows 10: How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard?

Discus and support How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard on 6/4/2019 at the Microsoft Store when I shopped at The Westchester Mall. The time of day was 3:29. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Infinite26, Dec 28, 2019.

1. How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard?

I bought a Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard on 6/4/2019 at the Microsoft Store when I shopped at The Westchester Mall. The time of day was 3:29. The official store location is 125 Westchester Ave, Space #2460A, White Plains, NY, 10601, USA. This store's phone number is 914 323-2150. Otilio was the Sales Associate who sold it to me.

The product model number of this keyboard is N9Z-00001-37851. I still have the receipt, the original box, Windows multi-touch trackpad gestures booklet, Product Guide booklet, and Limited Warranty booklet . I also have a small piece of paper with information on it like the registration number and dealer number. It also states Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0 and Model: 1496 on the very top of it.

I'm assuming this wireless adapter is officially called the Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0 but it seems like I can't purchase this on the online store of Microsoft. I can't find it anywhere online, even places like Amazon. I don't want to purchase another Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard for $40 so I can get this Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0.

Also I would like to know which type of warranty applies to Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard. How exactly do I replace it if this is the best option for me? I've already found previous answers to similar questions like this. Some answers provided Microsoft Support How to replace Microsoft software or hardware and order service packs.

Other answers provided "In the United States and Canada, you can reach the Microsoft Supplemental Parts team at the contact numbers that are listed here:

• United States: 800 360-7561, Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time.
    • Canada: 800 933-4750, Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time.
    • TTY customers: Contact Microsoft at 800 718-1599, Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time.

A few answers said you can't buy or replace it and you will need to buy the All-in-One Media Keyboard again.

I would like to have detailed instructions on what to do because I have autism and a speech disorder too. I've look at that link and I don't understand what to do because there's a lot of information. It gets confusing for me. I don't want to call a support number because of this. What should I say to them if I do need to call them?

Would it be possible to ship out the keyboard in its original box and the receipt to get a replacement?

Thank you to anyone who was willing to read this to help me.

:)

Infinite26, Dec 28, 2019
  2. qualitie Win User

Wireless adaptor not working?

This is the basic desktop specs I have

Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop 3rd gen Quad Core i5-3340 3.1Ghz 12G

It looks like I may have bad wireless adaptor card even though the windows diagnostics show it is fine. It is able to detect one of my routers (have 2 in the house) but is unable to connect. Had reset router multiple times and other computers in the house are able to pick up and connect fine. What are the steps/tests I should undertake to confirm the wireless adaptor card is the problem. Can I replace it myself, am ok with basic troubleshooting. Will be glad to provide more information. Please advice.

qualitie, Dec 28, 2019
  3. how do I replace batteries on my wireless keyboard 2000?

Trying to connect my wireless keyboard 2000 and having no success. The software has been downloaded and is showing up in Settings on my list of devices. I have not used this keyboard for some time and I suspect the batteries need replacing. Trouble
    is I cannot open the cover over the battery compartment...don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Lorene Hildrop, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Yo_Wattup Win User

How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard?

Best wireless gaming keyboard?

Why would you move away from the reciever? Do you like to ride around your room on your wheelie-chair while gaming or something? *Confused How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? :confused:

And I do play fast paced FPSs and I 100% guarantee you, cross my heart hope to die, swear on my mother's grave, that there is noooooooooooo lag at all. None. Nada. Zilch.

Because 'serious' gamers are uninformed about the accuracy of modern wireless systems and believe (like yourself and Shibdib) that wired will be more accurate, which is not the case. *Toast :toast:

But anyway... I've narrowed it down to 4 keyboards:

The Gigabyte GK-KM7600:

• The most stylish keyboard here
    • Good placement of multimedia keys
    • Price
    • A nice change from Logitech
    • Could have rubbish feeling domes

How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? [​IMG]

The Logitech illuminated K800 Wireless Keyboard:
    • ILLUMINATED. awesome feature on a wireless keyboard. I've been looking for an illuminated wireless keyboard for ages, I believe this is the first and only one ever made ever. *Big Grin How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? :D
    • Quality
    • Stupid function key system for multimedia keys.

How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? Logitech++K800.jpg

The Logitech MK550:

• Fantastic placement of multimedia keys, one which I am quite familiar with.
    • Ergonomics

How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? [​IMG]

And the Logitech MX-5500:

• Get a great mouse with it
    • Pricey due to said mouse

How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? MX_5500_klein.jpg

Opinions? I wish I could just buy all of them. *Cry :cry:

Thanks for reading.

Yo_Wattup, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard?

1. How can I replace or purchase another wireless adaptor for my All-in-One Media Keyboard? - Similar Threads - replace purchase another

2. How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?: Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-another-dongle-for-my-wireless/76e8758f-befb-4abf-82d5-0540defc4297
  3. How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase another dongle for my wireless keyboard and mouse?: Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-another-dongle-for-my-wireless/76e8758f-befb-4abf-82d5-0540defc4297
  4. Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?: I just bought the all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft. But I don't know if it is Bluetooth or not. I have only tried using USB to connect it to my laptop....
  5. Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?

Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?: I just bought the all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft. But I don't know if it is Bluetooth or not. I have only tried using USB to connect it to my laptop....
  6. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please: Hello, Does anyone know how to turn it on and off please or does it just hibernate to save battery power? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-all-in-one-wireless-media-keyboard-help/c1a1c373-cea0-4efb-aa9b-bb89169200ab
  7. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please

Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please: Hello, Does anyone know how to turn it on and off please or does it just hibernate to save battery power? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-all-in-one-wireless-media-keyboard-help/c1a1c373-cea0-4efb-aa9b-bb89169200ab
  8. Newly installed Microsoft all-in-one wireless media keyboard is sluggish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly installed Microsoft all-in-one wireless media keyboard is sluggish: Hi guys, i bought this keyboard and tried on 2x different laptops - works sluggishly with 1st laptop but works well with 2nd laptop Both laptops show different info under Device Manage Keyboard 1st laptop which is sluggish shows 2x HID keyboard device tried uninstalling...
  9. Can I replace my broken Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 with another one and use it with my...

Can I replace my broken Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 with another one and use it with my...: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 set with keyboard & mouse whose mouse just went broken after a bad fall. Can I buy a used Wireless Mouse 1000 the exact same model and still use one receiver for my existing keyboard and new mouse? Thanks! Antoine EDIT...
  10. change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media: Hallo, I have troulbe changing between languages by my wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media, shift + alt does not seem to work. Can anyone help? Thank you...