Windows 10: How can i RERUN amnd WIN 10 update?

Discus and support How can i RERUN amnd WIN 10 update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can i RERUN amnd WIN 10 update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by B CMcLean, Apr 25, 2019.

1. B CMcLean Win User

How can i RERUN amnd WIN 10 update?

:)

B CMcLean, Apr 25, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Apr 25, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 25, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How can i RERUN amnd WIN 10 update? - Similar Threads - RERUN amnd update

2. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  3. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  4. How Can I update Win 10 BEFORE going online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I update Win 10 BEFORE going online?: Both PCs Win 10 HomePrem unbootable since June 18. One fried by Windows update directly, the other by applying new Win 10 installation media. Both machines are patched up with older Win 10 versions for now, but not safe to go online. How to update these old Win 10 before...
  5. How Can I update Win 10 BEFORE going online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I update Win 10 BEFORE going online?: Both PCs Win 10 HomePrem unbootable since June 18. One fried by Windows update directly, the other by applying new Win 10 installation media. Both machines are patched up with older Win 10 versions for now, but not safe to go online. How to update these old Win 10 before...
  6. How Can I update Win 10 BEFORE going online?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Hard Links Not Updating when I Rerun STATA script.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Links Not Updating when I Rerun STATA script.: I have created a hard and symbolic between the output file for one STATA script to the input file for the next script. I would like that when I run the first script and the output file is updated the target file also updates as is expected with hardlinks. However, the target...
  8. Hard Links Not Updating when I Rerun STATA script.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Links Not Updating when I Rerun STATA script.: I have created a hard and symbolic between the output file for one STATA script to the input file for the next script. I would like that when I run the first script and the output file is updated the target file also updates as is expected with hardlinks. However, the target...
  9. can not update win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can not update win 10: Hello I have a problem in my win 10 1903 updating is giving me an error message 0x80070017 can you help me with a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-update-win-10/40b081f4-ddab-4b63-a202-53e4c9fa4794
  10. How Can I reinstall Win 10 Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I reinstall Win 10 Defender: I might uninstall Win 10 Defender accidentally. Although the Defender icon exists in the right bottom of my taskbars, it cannot be used to run quick scan or check for protection updates. A few days ago, I installed another anti-virus software--Sophos. But now, I uninstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 device autoregistration rerun