Windows 10: How can I reset my forgotten password on my laptop with Windows 10? I do not have the...

Discus and support How can I reset my forgotten password on my laptop with Windows 10? I do not have the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to reset my password but do not have the required thumb drive. It is for my laptop running Windows 10 without a Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MC1944ZG, Oct 31, 2018.

1. MC1944ZG Win User

How can I reset my forgotten password on my laptop with Windows 10? I do not have the...

I need to reset my password but do not have the required thumb drive. It is for my laptop running Windows 10 without a Microsoft account.

:)

MC1944ZG, Oct 31, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Program to reset/delete/rename forgotten windows login password??? HELP

Ok guys i need your help. I have a laptop here that has a password on it but they lady has forgotten it.

Now ive tried a few different programs to reset or remove the password but with no luck, they all say trail version and you need to pay if you want it to full work ARGH.

Does any one know of one that is free and works great?

Its for Windows 7 by the way.

Just looking for a program that i can use on a CD or USB drive to reset/delete/rename etc the password on this lappy so i can give it back to her asap.

*Toast :toast:

Melvis, Oct 31, 2018
  4. How can I reset my forgotten password on my laptop with Windows 10? I do not have the...

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

How can I reset my forgotten password on my laptop with Windows 10? I do not have the...

1. How can I reset my forgotten password on my laptop with Windows 10? I do not have the... - Similar Threads - reset forgotten password

2. How do I reset my forgotten system password on old laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my forgotten system password on old laptop?: I have a old windows inspiron laptop I am trying to get on. I have forgotten my system password, for it. I have tried leaving the password box blank and pressing enter, and it just says invalid password.It gives me 3 tries and then it shuts down.At no point does it give me...
  3. How do I reset my forgotten system password on old laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my forgotten system password on old laptop?: I have a old windows inspiron laptop I am trying to get on. I have forgotten my system password, for it. I have tried leaving the password box blank and pressing enter, and it just says invalid password.It gives me 3 tries and then it shuts down.At no point does it give me...
  4. i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?: i had a very complex password for it but i forgot my windows security password now i don't have a password resetting device but if i can reset my password from my Microsoft account because both are linked so pls tell me how to reset it ....
  5. i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?: i had a very complex password for it but i forgot my windows security password now i don't have a password resetting device but if i can reset my password from my Microsoft account because both are linked so pls tell me how to reset it ....
  6. i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?

7. How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?

How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?: I have forgotten the password for my laptop. A challenge phrase is asked on each attempt at the password. I have attempted to reset the laptop but it will not do it. Any help greatly appreciated! It's a new laptop with no files/work on the laptop...
  8. How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?: I have forgotten the password for my laptop. A challenge phrase is asked on each attempt at the password. I have attempted to reset the laptop but it will not do it. Any help greatly appreciated! It's a new laptop with no files/work on the laptop...
  9. I have forgotten my laptop's password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have forgotten my laptop's password: Hello, I changed my laptop's password one month ago. I haven't used my laptop for 15 days because of my study. I turn on my laptop today but I can't get access to it because I forgot my password. I won't afford to lose my data, this is very essential to me. Please help me....
  10. I've forgotten my Windows password. How do I reset it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've forgotten my Windows password. How do I reset it.: I have forgotten the password I need when I start my PC. How do I reset it? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: reset password...