Windows 10: How can I reset my pc without installation media?

Discus and support How can I reset my pc without installation media? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I reset this pc and others before, I went to reset this pc and chose get started and "remove everything". Then i reset my pc and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by user131, May 28, 2023.

1. user131 Win User

How can I reset my pc without installation media?

So I reset this pc and others before, I went to reset this pc and chose get started and "remove everything". Then i reset my pc and reinstalled windows, there was no need for any usb or media. But now when I'm doing the samething it says this. I did not need a media before this.

:)

user131, May 28, 2023

2. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, May 28, 2023
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting your PC"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool from the link provided below and perform a Reset.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Tenforo, May 28, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

There was a problem resetting your Pc Windows 10

Hi Anshad,

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool from the link provided below and perform a Reset.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Advanced Options > Reset This PC > Keep everything.
    Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Tenforo, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. How can I reset my pc without installation media? - Similar Threads - reset without installation

2. How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?: I already went to the settings and the blue screen and there was no option to reset. I was able to do it before I believe on the windows 10 but im on 11 now....
  3. How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset pc without the installation or recovery media?: I already went to the settings and the blue screen and there was no option to reset. I was able to do it before I believe on the windows 10 but im on 11 now....
  4. How do I reset my PC without turning it on.

How do I reset my PC without turning it on.: I am trying to reset my PC because whenever I try to turn it on it gets stuck on the "Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on" screen. I don't know what to do is been like this for days....
  5. How can I reset my PC

How can I reset my PC: HP...I really hope you see this and replyMy taskbar was frozen so I saw a tutorial on YouTube where I edited some things on my registry editorNow I restarted and my PC is stuck at the login page and it's not displaying login detailsPlease HelpMy Laptop is HP 640 G1 Probook...
  6. How can I reset my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I reset my PC: HP...I really hope you see this and replyMy taskbar was frozen so I saw a tutorial on YouTube where I edited some things on my registry editorNow I restarted and my PC is stuck at the login page and it's not displaying login detailsPlease HelpMy Laptop is HP 640 G1 Probook...
  7. How can I reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How can I reset my pc without installation media?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my pc without installation media?: So I reset this pc and others before, I went to reset this pc and chose get started and "remove everything". Then i reset my pc and reinstalled windows, there was no need for any usb or media. But now when I'm doing the samething it says this. I did not need a media before...
  9. How can I reset my pc without installation media?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my pc without installation media?: So I reset this pc and others before, I went to reset this pc and chose get started and "remove everything". Then i reset my pc and reinstalled windows, there was no need for any usb or media. But now when I'm doing the samething it says this. I did not need a media before...
  10. how can I reset my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can I reset my pc?: My system was slow for few days so i decided to reset my pc setting and clear my drive not to format the windows. So I reset my pc but after few time it said "there was some problem while resetting and nochanges were made." So please help me to solve my problem....