Windows 10: how can i reset my smip settings in outlook?

Discus and support how can i reset my smip settings in outlook? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i reset my smip settings in outlook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrevorLeach, Sep 11, 2019.

1. how can i reset my smip settings in outlook?

how can i reset my smip settings in outlook?

:)

TrevorLeach, Sep 11, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 11, 2019
  4. how can i reset my smip settings in outlook?

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

how can i reset my smip settings in outlook?

1. how can i reset my smip settings in outlook? - Similar Threads - reset smip settings

2. How can I view my outlook password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I view my outlook password: I have a MS Surface laptop and want to view my Outlook.com email account on my Phone. I need to know the Outlook password. However I cannot find this anywhere on my Surface. I've tracked it down in Credential Manager but cannot find how to reveal the actual password rather...
  3. How can I view my outlook password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I view my outlook password: I have a MS Surface laptop and want to view my Outlook.com email account on my Phone. I need to know the Outlook password. However I cannot find this anywhere on my Surface. I've tracked it down in Credential Manager but cannot find how to reveal the actual password rather...
  4. how can i open my outlook account

how can i open my outlook account: how can i open my outlook so that i can receive mail and send mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-outlook-account/e74c91d0-5505-4032-b7bd-a64dd7e697d8
  5. how can i open my outlook account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i open my outlook account: how can i open my outlook so that i can receive mail and send mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-outlook-account/e74c91d0-5505-4032-b7bd-a64dd7e697d8
  6. How can I configure Outlook on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I configure Outlook on my PC: I've been unable to use my desktop Outlook since 2020.Although I can still access my mail via Yahoo, I woiuld like to get back to using my Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-configure-outlook-on-my-pc/98824903-8024-4ae8-ab62-12d1cb1af5b3
  7. How can I configure Outlook on my PC

How can I configure Outlook on my PC: I've been unable to use my desktop Outlook since 2020.Although I can still access my mail via Yahoo, I woiuld like to get back to using my Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-configure-outlook-on-my-pc/98824903-8024-4ae8-ab62-12d1cb1af5b3
  8. How can I reset default brightness settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I reset default brightness settings?: Hello.I have a Lenovo Legion 5 and a few days ago, when I unplugged the computer, it would lower the brightness. When I plugged it back in, the original brightness level returned.However, when I now disconnect or connect the power plug, the brightness stays the same. How can...
  9. How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?: How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-apps-and-settings-after-a/178b12b6-2aba-4eec-a437-596b4e06fbde
  10. how do I fix my outlook settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I fix my outlook settings?: how do I fix my outlook settings? I keep getting messages but cannot find a way to fix the problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-outlook-settings/54b1bfbe-32ab-4e0f-ae11-35bbdd7d0a82