Windows 10: how can I reset my Windows 10 admin profile password without disc or USB stick

Discus and support how can I reset my Windows 10 admin profile password without disc or USB stick in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I found a tutorial where you can access cmd thru the login page but can't apply it because I need the admin password to change the screen magnifying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SemMatNad, Jan 13, 2021.

1. how can I reset my Windows 10 admin profile password without disc or USB stick

I found a tutorial where you can access cmd thru the login page but can't apply it because I need the admin password to change the screen magnifying glass to cmd.

submitted by /u/SemMatNad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SemMatNad, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 13, 2021
  3. FHMWinPC Win User
    Windows 10 admin password reset or new account with admin rights

The firm in which I work has a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 installed. There are two user profiles on the computer, the admin and another normal account without administration rights. We have only the password of the account without administrator rights.

The network administrator had left the company surprisingly in without giving the administrator password of the PC and we cannot contact him anymore.

Now we want to install another programme and we cannot do this without an administrator account.

I disabled secure boot and have tried to boot the PC with an Linux USB Stick, but it do not boot from the stick.

Any suggestion how I either can reset the password of the administrator account or create an new account with administrator rights.

FHMWinPC, Jan 13, 2021
  4. thraxed Win User

how can I reset my Windows 10 admin profile password without disc or USB stick

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

how can I reset my Windows 10 admin profile password without disc or USB stick

1. how can I reset my Windows 10 admin profile password without disc or USB stick - Similar Threads - reset admin profile

2. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  3. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  4. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reseting windows 10 password without admin perms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting windows 10 password without admin perms: I recently forgot my windows 10 password, And i tried to reset it with the system image recovery method. But it kept asking me the password. How can i reset my password without losing my data?...
  6. Reseting windows 10 password without admin perms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseting windows 10 password without admin perms: I recently forgot my windows 10 password, And i tried to reset it with the system image recovery method. But it kept asking me the password. How can i reset my password without losing my data?...
  7. Reseting windows 10 password without admin perms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Reset Windows 10 without admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset Windows 10 without admin password: Hey have an old company laptop from when I upgraded. Our team can’t remember the admin password and was told to keep to do as I wish. I would like to use this computer for my wife but not sure how to reset it with out the admin password. Is there a way to reset the laptop to...
  9. My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?: My windows administrator password was changed remotely without me knowing it. I do not know what it was changed to. How do I override it, and change it back to a password that I created?...
  10. Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I Reset my password on my Admin.: Can I reset my password on my Admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-password-on-my-admin/89ab2676-6629-4158-acff-3dc760a7e650