Windows 10: How can I reset my windows 10 password?

Discus and support How can I reset my windows 10 password? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i recently reset my password and cant remember wgat i changed it to. When i click change password i get this error. I have tried putting in ubsbs in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jenniferritz, Jun 26, 2019.

1. How can I reset my windows 10 password?

i recently reset my password and cant remember

wgat i changed it to. When i click change password i get this error. I have tried putting in ubsbs in the ports i have nothing happens

i was able to change my microsoft password on my ohone but its not showing on my laptop im locked iut ofHow can I reset my windows 10 password? [​IMG]

:)

jenniferritz, Jun 26, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 26, 2019
  4. How can I reset my windows 10 password?

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How can I reset my windows 10 password?

1. How can I reset my windows 10 password? - Similar Threads - reset password

2. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  3. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...
  4. Reset forgotten Windows password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset forgotten Windows password: Trying to reset a W11 password, which requires remembering the old one. I've using NIPs and an autologin for a long time. Knowing and changing my Microsoft account passwords does nothing. If I go to the login screen the option to resets points to a random drive with no info...
  5. Reset forgotten Windows password

Reset forgotten Windows password: Trying to reset a W11 password, which requires remembering the old one. I've using NIPs and an autologin for a long time. Knowing and changing my Microsoft account passwords does nothing. If I go to the login screen the option to resets points to a random drive with no info...
  6. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...
  7. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...
  8. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

9. Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password: Opened up an old laptop I haven't used in a couple of years. I've forgotten the password. I'm trying to use the "forgot password" option, but the laptop needs to be online. I've opened up the networks icon at the bottom right, but neither my home wifi nor my phone hotspot...
  10. Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password

Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password: Opened up an old laptop I haven't used in a couple of years. I've forgotten the password. I'm trying to use the "forgot password" option, but the laptop needs to be online. I've opened up the networks icon at the bottom right, but neither my home wifi nor my phone hotspot...