Windows 10: How can I reset my windows 10 password?

Discus and support How can I reset my windows 10 password? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i recently reset my password and cant remember wgat i changed it to. When i click change password i get this error. I have tried putting in ubsbs in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jenniferritz, Jun 26, 2019.

1. How can I reset my windows 10 password?

i recently reset my password and cant remember

wgat i changed it to. When i click change password i get this error. I have tried putting in ubsbs in the ports i have nothing happens

i was able to change my microsoft password on my ohone but its not showing on my laptop im locked iut ofHow can I reset my windows 10 password? [​IMG]

:)

jenniferritz, Jun 26, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 26, 2019
  4. How can I reset my windows 10 password?

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How can I reset my windows 10 password?

1. How can I reset my windows 10 password? - Similar Threads - reset password

2. Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account: Hi. I have a problem.. My password from admin account has changed without my permission. Do you know how to reset it? I have a local account if this can help.....
  3. Password reset on second device; email/ISP went out of business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset on second device; email/ISP went out of business: We (wife and me) have a Surface. I am a secondary user, but need to sue the Surface for a trip. I need to reset my password. Password reset wants to send a code to my email (to add me as a user to the wife's Surface.) I lost my password. MS wants to send a code to my...
  4. Changing the Email used for resetting the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing the Email used for resetting the password: Hey all, as the title implies, I am wanting to change the email that Microsoft uses to change my password. When I go to manage aliases, the only email I see is the email I prefer. However, when I went to reset my password, one of the options was an older email that I am...
  5. Easy Steps To Reset AOl Desktop Gold Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Steps To Reset AOl Desktop Gold Password: There are many solutions for Reset AOL Desktop Gold Password but before looking towards solutions firstly you have to analyze all the error that occurs while you reset your AOL password. So now look here for all the solutions in different situations that we analyze: Analyze...
  6. How do I reset a password on second laptop so that it will sync with my Microsoft account ?

How do I reset a password on second laptop so that it will sync with my Microsoft account ?: I am trying to log into a second new laptop. When the account was setup on the 2nd laptop, my daughter put in the wrong email address. How can I reset the password and replace the information with the correct email address that is associated with my Microsoft Account ? I...
  7. Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password

Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password: After windows 10 upgrade and reinstall, my lenovo laptop doesn't open even with resetting of new and correct password. Evey time it says "incorrect password" ! Can any one pl help?...
  8. Can't get code to reset forgotten microsoft password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get code to reset forgotten microsoft password: Hi, Is there anyone who can assist? I have a client who has no clue what her microsoft windows 10 sign in password is... According to her, she has never had to sign in previously... I try sign and say forgot password to get a verification code so that I can change the...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Password?

How to reset Microsoft Password?: Hello all, I went to the pictures passcode way to get in on Microsoft 10, but now there are other passcodes I am not remembering and they are asking for my Microsoft password. So now I have forgotten my Microsoft password because I used the picture code for so long. Does...
  10. I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t...: Im in apple hell bc im locked out of my pc. It wont show me a reset pw option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-pc-ive-reset-my-password-for/88e78eb1-ada9-44c4-bb84-294c12ed4a1a