Windows 10: How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery

Discus and support How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC has randomly shut down today and when I try and turn it on again it keeps showing me nothing but a black screen. My bios loads properly and I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fran Lov, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Fran Lov Win User

How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery

My PC has randomly shut down today and when I try and turn it on again it keeps showing me nothing but a black screen. My bios loads properly and I can access Recovery but nothing beyond. I have decided to format my drive and reinstall Windows through recovery, however I can't because I forgot my windows password since i use PIN to login to my account. So my questions is, is there a way to reset that password if I can't access the Windows account settings to reset it there?

:)

Fran Lov, Mar 20, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 20, 2023
  3. scaminatrix, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

1. How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery - Similar Threads - reset password through

2. How can i reset my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reset my password: my user is administrator and logged in into microsoft, recently i have updated bios and after that my password was corrupted, i cant fix it even using 'net user password'. i have only local account with administrator rights. when im pressing 'recover password' button under my...
  3. How can i reset my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i reset my password: my user is administrator and logged in into microsoft, recently i have updated bios and after that my password was corrupted, i cant fix it even using 'net user password'. i have only local account with administrator rights. when im pressing 'recover password' button under my...
  4. How can I reset my password for windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my password for windows 10.: How can I reset my password for windows 10. My problem started woth my Pin issues and I don't remember my password because I never used it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-password-for-windows-10/7d06367d-96a5-4076-bfae-c974664dd1c1
  5. How can I reset my password for windows 10.

How can I reset my password for windows 10.: How can I reset my password for windows 10. My problem started woth my Pin issues and I don't remember my password because I never used it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-password-for-windows-10/7d06367d-96a5-4076-bfae-c974664dd1c1
  6. Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...: I've forgotten the password to log into my HP laptop. I've tried every password I've had and none of them work. How can I either discover my password maybe from the command prompt or recover or reset my password without having the old one?...
  7. Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...

Forgotten password for admin account on HP - How can I reset or recovery my password so I...: I've forgotten the password to log into my HP laptop. I've tried every password I've had and none of them work. How can I either discover my password maybe from the command prompt or recover or reset my password without having the old one?...
  8. How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery

How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery: My PC has randomly shut down today and when I try and turn it on again it keeps showing me nothing but a black screen. My bios loads properly and I can access Recovery but nothing beyond. I have decided to format my drive and reinstall Windows through recovery, however I...
  9. How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my Windows password through the recovery: My PC has randomly shut down today and when I try and turn it on again it keeps showing me nothing but a black screen. My bios loads properly and I can access Recovery but nothing beyond. I have decided to format my drive and reinstall Windows through recovery, however I...
  10. How can I reset my windows 10 password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I reset my windows 10 password?: i recently reset my password and cant remember wgat i changed it to. When i click change password i get this error. I have tried putting in ubsbs in the ports i have nothing happens i was able to change my microsoft password on my ohone but its not showing on my laptop im...