Windows 10: How can i reset the Start Menu to its default in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can i reset the Start Menu to its default in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From the last Windows update i dont have any tiles on my Start Menu. So how can i reset the start menu. Windows build: Version 1809 (OS Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Filip Sabo, Jun 11, 2019.

1. How can i reset the Start Menu to its default in Windows 10?

From the last Windows update i dont have any tiles on my Start Menu.

So how can i reset the start menu.

Windows build: Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.557)

:)

Filip Sabo, Jun 11, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

How can i reset the Start Menu to its default in Windows 10?

Jetster, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

How can i reset the Start Menu to its default in Windows 10?

1. How can i reset the Start Menu to its default in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reset Start Menu

2. The Start Menu keeps resetting to defaults

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Start Menu keeps resetting to defaults: The Start menu keeps defaulting to factory settings by itself. I'm not sure how it's happening, but it will randomly reset. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-start-menu-keeps-resetting-to-defaults/e8f30c1c-4871-4597-acba-36f05425838e
  3. The Start Menu keeps resetting to defaults

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Start Menu keeps resetting to defaults: The Start menu keeps defaulting to factory settings by itself. I'm not sure how it's happening, but it will randomly reset. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-start-menu-keeps-resetting-to-defaults/e8f30c1c-4871-4597-acba-36f05425838e
  4. Windows 11 Start menu reset to default for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Start menu reset to default for no reason: After a recent boot up, I clicked on start, and my whole start menu has returned to its default state. As in when you first install Windows 11, shows Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, etc. and I have none of these installed. All my custom shortcuts, folders, everything's gone. All...
  5. How to reset services.msc to its default in windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reset services.msc to its default in windows 10?: I think I messed up with services.msc and I disabled some and now windows is running mad, the wifi is not working, all it shows is airplane mode, some apps are not working and I got logged off my unity hub and much more, I think the problem is caused due to that, so I need to...
  6. Reset Start menu to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Start menu to default: I have just set up a new laptop and for some reason the start menu has corrupted. The programs no longer line up in a column but are in the centre of the screen in several columns. I read up about changing the TileDataLayer but cannot find this now in Widows 10 even in hidden...
  7. Windows 10 start Menu resets to default after reboot

Windows 10 start Menu resets to default after reboot: Hello, i recently purchased new windows 10 laptop. Everything runs smooth however, whenever i try to change my menu layout or try to unpin applications from the start menu, it gets reset after rebooting the system. How can i fix this issue?...
  8. Reboot resets start menu to default

Reboot resets start menu to default: After the latest update my Start Menu always resets to default after every start/restart. I've done everything to fix the issue I've found in other forums (removing registry key & checking video drivers) when this issue has popped up before except create a new admin profile....
  9. How can I reset the start menu layout (the tiles)

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I reset the start menu layout (the tiles): The old method that worked in 8.x and older 10 of the two files no longer works. Anybody know of a method? 7145
  10. How to reset the Start menu to default settings/layout?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reset the Start menu to default settings/layout?: Hello, I somehow managed to add shortcut to my Start menu leading nowhere and it messed up the whole thing. It closes itself nearly instantly and any interaction causes explorer.exe to crash. So is there a folder with *.lnk files, or xml with the Start menu...