Windows 10: How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

Discus and support How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When the laptop is plugged into the charger it gives a blue screen but when it is plugged and I'm in any game it doesn't give blue screen. When the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deirym, Dec 26, 2022.

1. deirym Win User

How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

When the laptop is plugged into the charger it gives a blue screen but when it is plugged and I'm in any game it doesn't give blue screen. When the laptop is unplugged It never gives bluescreen. Please help me.I have tried clean Win 10 format and it is still same, I've tried most of the blue screen errors given on this site and it's still the same. It also gives a different code on each blue screen.I uploaded my minidump files here:https://easyupload.io/xbg3d8Good Day

:)

deirym, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 27, 2022
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 27, 2022
  4. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

1. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem? - Similar Threads - resolve really interesting

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen problem need to resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen problem need to resolve: Hello, I met the blue screen this morning with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, I tried to use system restore and found that doesn't have any important update except the Chrome update on 12/25. In the link is the analysis log from WinDbg...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen problem need to resolve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen problem need to resolve: Hello, I met the blue screen this morning with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, I tried to use system restore and found that doesn't have any important update except the Chrome update on 12/25. In the link is the analysis log from WinDbg...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue screen problem need to resolve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to resolve blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to resolve blue screen error?: Hi, I’m using windows 10 as OS in My Pc. I faced issue regarding blue screen error or stop code error. Can anyone of you help me on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-blue-screen-error/130983e9-d020-4241-a307-eb5cd6618daf
  6. How to resolve blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve blue screen error?: Hi, I’m using windows 10 as OS in My Pc. I faced issue regarding blue screen error or stop code error. Can anyone of you help me on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-blue-screen-error/130983e9-d020-4241-a307-eb5cd6618daf
  7. How to resolve blue screen error?

8. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?: When the laptop is plugged into the charger it gives a blue screen but when it is plugged and I'm in any game it doesn't give blue screen. When the laptop is unplugged It never gives bluescreen. Please help me.I have tried clean Win 10 format and it is still same, I've tried...
  9. How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?

How can I resolve this really interesting blue screen problem?: When the laptop is plugged into the charger it gives a blue screen but when it is plugged and I'm in any game it doesn't give blue screen. When the laptop is unplugged It never gives bluescreen. Please help me.I have tried clean Win 10 format and it is still same, I've tried...
  10. How can I resolve this probleme?

How can I resolve this probleme?: [ATTACH] One day, this window appear, and when I close it, that will reappear later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-resolve-this-probleme/37e6760b-24d6-4ba6-955c-9048a1f01980