Windows 10: How can I restore missing MSMQ Server assemblies and reinstall?

Discus and support How can I restore missing MSMQ Server assemblies and reinstall? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All MSMQ Server assemblies on a Win 10 Enterprise LTSC V. 1809 are missing. Where can these components be found? The orig. installation is damaged.Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emilsg, May 15, 2021.

1. emilsg Win User

How can I restore missing MSMQ Server assemblies and reinstall?

All MSMQ Server assemblies on a Win 10 Enterprise LTSC V. 1809 are missing. Where can these components be found? The orig. installation is damaged.Any hint is appreciated!Thx in advance!

:)

emilsg, May 15, 2021

2. MSMQ

I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available.
    This computer is windows 10, version 1803, build 17134.1. MSMQ is not available. Can anyone help out here? Reloading the computer is not an option.

RobertSymonds1, May 15, 2021
  3. MSMQ

is this going to install the MSMQ feature on the system?

RobertSymonds1, May 15, 2021
  4. RuLe. Win User

MSMQ port exhaustion

Hi,

I'm running MSMQ on server 2016.

I see the tcp ports in "bound" state growing for the msmq process. Till all the ports are used up.

Is there a way to find out what is causing this?

example:

PS C:\Scripts> Get-NetTCPConnection -State BOUND |select -First 5

LocalAddress LocalPort RemoteAddress RemotePort State AppliedSetting OwningProcess

------------ --------- ------------- ---------- ----- -------------- -------------

0.0.0.0 65534 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240

0.0.0.0 65530 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240

0.0.0.0 65529 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240

0.0.0.0 65522 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240

0.0.0.0 65519 0.0.0.0 0 Bound 3240

RuLe., May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I restore missing MSMQ Server assemblies and reinstall? - Similar Threads - restore missing MSMQ

2. How to alter assembly ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to alter assembly ?: to alter an assembly in sql server , but it always return an error that i dont have permissions or it doest not exist i verified that it exist already and verified all the persmissions needed is there in solution ?...
  3. How to alter assembly ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to alter assembly ?: to alter an assembly in sql server , but it always return an error that i dont have permissions or it doest not exist i verified that it exist already and verified all the persmissions needed is there in solution ?...
  4. What’s is the latest version of msmq windows server 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What’s is the latest version of msmq windows server 2022 ?: Can anyone confirm me the latest version of Msmq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-is-the-latest-version-of-msmq-windows-server/eb2d91ef-4c2c-443b-9776-828ff5d4545c
  5. What’s is the latest version of msmq windows server 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What’s is the latest version of msmq windows server 2022 ?: Can anyone confirm me the latest version of Msmq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-is-the-latest-version-of-msmq-windows-server/eb2d91ef-4c2c-443b-9776-828ff5d4545c
  6. How to run Assembly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to run Assembly: I've been following this really old book on Assembly, and was wondering if Microsoft still supports a DOS that I can use Assembly with. If not, is there a way that I can find a way to run Debug programs for Assembly on any Windows app?...
  7. How can I restore my saved files following W10 reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore my saved files following W10 reinstall?: Today I reinstalled W10 and chose the option to back up my data files. I now have the backed-up files on an external HDD in a folder RestoreApplet.resources but don't know how to re-introduce the files to my new installation. It asks to insert disk(s) and my files are backed...
  8. Missing Assembly: ERROR_SXS_ASSEMBLY_MISSING

Missing Assembly: ERROR_SXS_ASSEMBLY_MISSING: I've run Startcomponentcleanup and RestoreHealth; my sfc scan results gives me a component that wasn't able to be fixed but I can't figure out which KB needs to be uninstalled in order to fix this. Open to suggestions. Thank you for your time and effort. Here is the log:...
  9. How can I restore photos that are missing but that I did not delete?

How can I restore photos that are missing but that I did not delete?: How to restore missing photos that are marked with a gray X on a blue and white mountain icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-photos-that-are-missing-but-that/e379762f-d500-4e74-9d29-9da22135faa1
  10. MSMQ

MSMQ: I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available. This computer is...