Windows 10: How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018

Discus and support How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I restore my computer back to 1-1-2018 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VirginiaBasham, Sep 26, 2018.

1. How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018

How can I restore my computer back to 1-1-2018 ?

:)

VirginiaBasham, Sep 26, 2018

2. System restore error 1

If you keep on getting the same thing even if you already tried running SFC, we suggest you follow the steps below to get rid of the said error in that way you can run sfc /scannow again.

Step 1. Open an Elevated Command Prompt

You can try to run this from an elevated command prompt either in normal or safe mode but if required you may need to run it from the Windows Recovery Console.

Step 2. Run the following command

dism.exe /image:C:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions

Step 3. Run sfc /scannow again

Restart the computer and type in the following again from an elevated command prompt

sfc /scannow

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 26, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 26, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018

1. How can I restore my computer back to 1-1 - 2018 - Similar Threads - restore computer 2018

2. 1 user 1 computer Word 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 user 1 computer Word 2019: On Word 2019 I have 1 user on 1 computer that comes up with Compatibility Mode on all their Word documents. When someone else logs on or if the one user logs on another computer, everything works great. How do I turn off the Compatibility Mode for the one user?...
  3. How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?: Windows 8.1How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22? I lost files in March and haven't figured out how to retrieve them. When I try to create a new restore point, it is just for today. How do I go back in time? Thanks - Jim...
  4. How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?: Windows 8.1How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22? I lost files in March and haven't figured out how to retrieve them. When I try to create a new restore point, it is just for today. How do I go back in time? Thanks - Jim...
  5. How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?: Hi! How can I restore my computer back to factory new condition? Only F2 and F12 keys work. I only have 2 programs listed in my programs in the COntrol panel.I tried downloading windows 10 system from Microsoft site - downloaded it to a 16 GB flash drive and then put it into...
  6. How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?: How can I restore my new (used) Dell laptop computer back to factory new condition? It had windows 10 put on it but originally, was windows 7. I tried to get F8 to open up so I can run the restore process - but it stubbornly refuses to do so. In fact, only F2 and I think -...
  7. How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?: How can I restore my new (used) Dell laptop computer back to factory new condition? It had windows 10 put on it but originally, was windows 7. I tried to get F8 to open up so I can run the restore process - but it stubbornly refuses to do so. In fact, only F2 and I think -...
  8. Restore back to Jun 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore back to Jun 1: Restore back to Jun1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-back-to-jun-1/a172cf11-1537-4b70-90e0-608d9b01b5c4
  9. I add 2 redeem minecraft to 1 account? How to take back 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I add 2 redeem minecraft to 1 account? How to take back 1: I had 2 account java minecraft and added it into 1 microsoft account for mc win10. Can i take 1 back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-add-2-redeem-minecraft-to-1-account-how-to-take/a13fc308-6891-494e-948b-d3e5848dfc3f
  10. This Week on Windows: February 1, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: February 1, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to add 3D to your PowerPoint presentation in five easy steps, read more about the new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox One X Edition for Forza Motorsport 7 – or, head over here to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system restore to 1-1-2018

2. restore to 1/1/2018