Windows 10: How can I restore my Dell Intel computer?

Discus and support How can I restore my Dell Intel computer? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi! We bought this refurbished laptop computer recently, here in town. It worked ok for a while, but now has problems - the greatest of which - is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by DebbyJ, Nov 8, 2020.

1. DebbyJ Win User

How can I restore my Dell Intel computer?

Hi! We bought this refurbished laptop computer recently, here in town. It worked ok for a while, but now has problems - the greatest of which - is that it won't boot into windows. So I'd like to figure out how to run a restore operation on the computer.

When I push the power button to turn it on, it usually goes to Dell SupportAssist page - a white page. Error message says "No bootable devices were found! Possible causes could be a corrupt OS image or a boot device is not enabled in Bios setup.

Here's information about this computer, I see on the page:
    Product name: Inspiron 15-3552
    System BIOS: 4.3.0
    Service Tag: 19NSSJ2
    ePSA: Build 4302.10 UEFI ROM

This is the same computer I posted a problem it had of having an overly sensitive screen. I was only able to partially fix the problem through your advice. And now - as you see - it has a worse problem - not able to boot into windows.

If you aren't able to help me figure out how to fix the problem, I could take it back to the man we bought it from, as he gave us a warranty on it. But go ahead, and tell me what to try out. I'll appreciate it. Thanks!

I tried putting a Windows 10 installation disk I downloaded from online in it - but it won't run.
    Here's information

I've gone to the BIos page - F10 I think - and it is set to UEFI settings.

:)

DebbyJ, Nov 8, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How can I restore my Dell Intel computer? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Nov 8, 2020
  4. How can I restore my Dell Intel computer?

Audio problem on Dell computer

@Stu - thanks for the detailed steps. I followed these last night and audio worked perfectly on my Samsung HDTV monitor. However, this morning audio is gone again, and performing the same steps again (even though the settings were already correct) doesn't
    restore audio.

The only audio options that work for me after the upgrade to Windows 10 are: (1) headphones in the analog audio jack, or (2) external speakers connected to the rear panel. Sound from the connected monitor are not really working.

I'm so confused as to who is actually controlling the audio - there are:

• DELL Audio drivers for the Inspiron PC
    • Intel Audio drivers
    • Realtek Audio drivers
    • Microsoft Audio drivers (?)
    No wonder there's a problem...seems to me they are fighting for control of the audio device!

NourishingStone, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

How can I restore my Dell Intel computer?

1. How can I restore my Dell Intel computer? - Similar Threads - restore Dell Intel

2. How can I restore my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore my laptop?: My laptop was slow, I tried to reset it, but the loading screen stuck at 36% for a half day. Then I forced a shutdown by pressing the power button for a few seconds. Now the laptop doesn't turn on. Only a black screen shows. The screen turns on and off again, and I can see...
  3. How can I restore my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore my laptop?: My laptop was slow, I tried to reset it, but the loading screen stuck at 36% for a half day. Then I forced a shutdown by pressing the power button for a few seconds. Now the laptop doesn't turn on. Only a black screen shows. The screen turns on and off again, and I can see...
  4. how can I restore my audio?

how can I restore my audio?: how can I restore my audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-audio/63ae8266-f267-4a7d-861a-cbedba6c937d
  5. how can i restore my calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i restore my calendar: how can I restore my calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-calendar/c890ea6e-8e3a-4f92-91ad-80e9ff63390b
  6. How can I restore a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a computer to factory settings?: How can I restore a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d42b9b95-77ba-4cce-88b0-a7b746738460
  7. How can I restore a computer to factory settings?

How can I restore a computer to factory settings?: How can I restore a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d42b9b95-77ba-4cce-88b0-a7b746738460
  8. how can i restore my computer to this morning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i restore my computer to this morning: I want to restore my computer to 8 am this morning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-computer-to-this-morning/d8627fed-4f7e-49bb-b728-b47a78c7c980
  9. how can i restore my computer to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i restore my computer to an earlier date: how can I restore my computer to an earler date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-computer-to-an-earlier-date/393bdfcb-9d79-42ef-a3aa-e932ce7e219a
  10. How can I restore computer to an earlier date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I restore computer to an earlier date?: I want to restore my Windows 10 computer to an earlier date. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-computer-to-an-earlier-date/f8b66930-154f-4433-83c4-c99778390365