Windows 10: How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JBE357, Feb 21, 2019.

1. JBE357 Win User

How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10?

:)

JBE357, Feb 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - restore icons been

2. How can I restore files that have been deleted a long time ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore files that have been deleted a long time ago?: I already tried going to recycle bin and they are not there. I tried using google and all the options that they had available and none of those tips and tricks worked. I log into my old device and they are still there but it shows that they are uploaded to the cloud and have...
  3. How can I restore files that have been deleted a long time ago?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore files that have been deleted a long time ago?: I already tried going to recycle bin and they are not there. I tried using google and all the options that they had available and none of those tips and tricks worked. I log into my old device and they are still there but it shows that they are uploaded to the cloud and have...
  4. When restoring my computer only my deleted files have been restored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When restoring my computer only my deleted files have been restored: When trying to change my computer username in the, C:\Users\[Your User Account], my computer opened to a new user where none of my files were. When trying to fix this I did a system restore however it's only restored my deleted files and nothing else, this is weird cause my...
  5. When restoring my computer only my deleted files have been restored

When restoring my computer only my deleted files have been restored: When trying to change my computer username in the, C:\Users\[Your User Account], my computer opened to a new user where none of my files were. When trying to fix this I did a system restore however it's only restored my deleted files and nothing else, this is weird cause my...
  6. My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?: Hi everyone,Hopefully you all are having a great day because I am not have a great day. My windows defender has been deleted by a malware; how did I got the malware? Don't ask me that. So how can I restore my windows defender? I dont want to restore or reset my pc because...
  7. My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?

My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?: Hi everyone,Hopefully you all are having a great day because I am not have a great day. My windows defender has been deleted by a malware; how did I got the malware? Don't ask me that. So how can I restore my windows defender? I dont want to restore or reset my pc because...
  8. My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. is there a way i can restore all of my files from my desktop that have been deleted via...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is there a way i can restore all of my files from my desktop that have been deleted via...: The edge browser was updating and froze up my computer so I wanted to get into task manager via ctrl+alt+delete, however, no menu came up so I thought I was hitting the wrong shortcut, therefore I proceed to type ctrl+shift+delete, and the next thing I see is all of my...
  10. How to restore an icon that has been removedfrom my desktop in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to restore an icon that has been removedfrom my desktop in Windows 10: Last month a guest in my home used my computer to check her emails and in the process accidently deleted/removed my AOL version 9.81 icon. It isn't in my recycle bin and I can't find AOL listed in my control panel under programs. The Windows store only offers AOL Gold...which...