Windows 10: How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?

Discus and support How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I resetted my microsoft store because i was trying something out. Now i cant download anything and I have tried methods from Youtube and Google like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RachelNeo, Jul 24, 2021.

1. RachelNeo Win User

How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?

I resetted my microsoft store because i was trying something out. Now i cant download anything and I have tried methods from Youtube and Google like using the powershell app etc. Please help.

:)

RachelNeo, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 24, 2021
  4. How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?

1. How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it? - Similar Threads - restore Microsoft Store

2. How can I open my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open my Microsoft Store?: Store application is crashing while I'm downloading apps. Version 23H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-microsoft-store/cad10369-8272-48bf-a85c-9bb4b2522b2a
  3. How can I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I fix my Microsoft Store?: For a good month or two now I have had this problem whereby I cannot open Microsoft Store, Xbox app or any games/apps that are related to the Microsoft Store or Xbox. So far I have tried the following:-WSRESET.EXE, which results in a Purge cache error-2147219195-sfc /scannow...
  4. How can I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Microsoft Store?: For a good month or two now I have had this problem whereby I cannot open Microsoft Store, Xbox app or any games/apps that are related to the Microsoft Store or Xbox. So far I have tried the following:-WSRESET.EXE, which results in a Purge cache error-2147219195-sfc /scannow...
  5. How can I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I restore my utility apps after reset ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I restore my utility apps after reset ?: My, PC windows 10 had some problems in restart... When I clicked troubleshoot it said to reset. There were 2 options in it :1. to keep my files2. to remove all files and reset the PCi clicked option 1 to keep my files. but, the files like docx, ppt, and word were only kept,...
  7. How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?

How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?: How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-apps-and-settings-after-a/178b12b6-2aba-4eec-a437-596b4e06fbde
  8. How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset

How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset: Hello, I recently had to do a Windows 10 reset, because of a bad update. I realize now that i should have just reinstalled windows from a flash drive. But nonetheless, after doing so i am no longer able to use move or delete the windowsapps folder or any of the apps that are...
  9. Can I restore my data after reset window 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I restore my data after reset window 10?: I had reset my window 10 and chosen wrong option and lost all of data. I used EaseUS Data Recovery to recovery my data but i receive only SWF file. Is there any way to get my data back?...
  10. Can I restore Windows to how it was before a Reset

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I restore Windows to how it was before a Reset: I have done a Reset in Windows and wish I had not. I also did not do a back-up prior to resetting. Is there any way it is possible to go back to the way things were prior to the reset? I have not made any other changes since resetting in the hope this will be possible. 116263