Windows 10: how can I restore my windows 10 computer back to factory settings?

Discus and support how can I restore my windows 10 computer back to factory settings? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I return my computer with window 10 to factory settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by auntme, Dec 22, 2018.

1. auntme Win User

how can I restore my windows 10 computer back to factory settings?

How can I return my computer with window 10 to factory settings?

:)

auntme, Dec 22, 2018
  2. falcon174 Win User

restore computer to factory settings

I want to restore my computer to factory settings

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

falcon174, Dec 22, 2018
  3. restore computer to factory settings

if I restore my computer to factory settings it will go back to 8.1 how do I get windows 10 back as I got a free upgrade?

NICKSCARLETT, Dec 22, 2018
  4. how can I restore my windows 10 computer back to factory settings?

How to restore factory settings

Hi Brian,

I suggest you to perform Restore factory settings, it will automatically delete all the details and the setting will be restore default a new. Click on the article how to perform Restore factory settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Note: It is recommended to take a Backup of all your files before performing Restore factory settings, it will wipe out all the data.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

how can I restore my windows 10 computer back to factory settings?

1. how can I restore my windows 10 computer back to factory settings? - Similar Threads - restore computer factory

2. How to fully restore my computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully restore my computer to factory settings: I installed a Linux os but I realized it didn’t have some of the features I liked from windows so I tried to switch back because I still have the base windows file installed but when I try to restore the computer to factory settings from the bios it tells me I’m missing some...
  3. How to fully restore my computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fully restore my computer to factory settings: I installed a Linux os but I realized it didn’t have some of the features I liked from windows so I tried to switch back because I still have the base windows file installed but when I try to restore the computer to factory settings from the bios it tells me I’m missing some...
  4. How to fully restore my computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I restore a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a computer to factory settings?: How can I restore a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d42b9b95-77ba-4cce-88b0-a7b746738460
  6. How can I restore a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore a computer to factory settings?: How can I restore a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d42b9b95-77ba-4cce-88b0-a7b746738460
  7. How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?: Hi! How can I restore my computer back to factory new condition? Only F2 and F12 keys work. I only have 2 programs listed in my programs in the COntrol panel.I tried downloading windows 10 system from Microsoft site - downloaded it to a 16 GB flash drive and then put it into...
  8. How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?: How can I restore my new (used) Dell laptop computer back to factory new condition? It had windows 10 put on it but originally, was windows 7. I tried to get F8 to open up so I can run the restore process - but it stubbornly refuses to do so. In fact, only F2 and I think -...
  9. How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can I restore my computer back to factory new condition?: How can I restore my new (used) Dell laptop computer back to factory new condition? It had windows 10 put on it but originally, was windows 7. I tried to get F8 to open up so I can run the restore process - but it stubbornly refuses to do so. In fact, only F2 and I think -...
  10. How to restore my computer using Windows 10 back to factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore my computer using Windows 10 back to factory reset: Please help I downloaded Google Chrome and picked up bundled adware with it specifically V9 and I cannot delete Chrome as it keeps telling me to close all programs when there is nothing open. I am not computer savy and don't know what to do. Everytime I open Chrome along with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how ican go restore setting

2. if i go back to factory setting can i put a new identerty in microsoft