Windows 10: How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library

Discus and support How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today, some of my purchased apps were missing from My Library of Microsoft store, how can I restore those purchased apps, thanks.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YiHsueh Tsai, Nov 29, 2018.

1. How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library

Today, some of my purchased apps were missing from My Library of Microsoft store, how can I restore those purchased apps, thanks.

:)

YiHsueh Tsai, Nov 29, 2018
  2. ArthurLXY Win User

The APP missing in store library after upgrade to windows 10 14361

I purchased several apps and games via store (drawboard, minecraft windows 10 beta ...)

They did show up in my windows store library list.

I deleted drawboard yesterday since it is not working and I found that it is no longer in my purchased app list.

Further, I found the games and apps I purchased last year are no longer in the library list any more

Is this a bug for this store version?

anyone has similar problems?

Thanks

ArthurLXY, Nov 29, 2018
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 29, 2018
  4. How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library

Unable to access libraries and purchased apps from Windows Store

Hi Richard,

As your facing with accessing the libraries of purchase apps from Windows Store, and download further apps, we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort spent while trying to resolve the issue with SFC scan, DISM command, and wsreset.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library

1. How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library - Similar Threads - restore purchased apps

2. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"
  3. Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store: I recently purchased the HEIC Image Extension from the App store, but the app wont install, the download was not blocked and seem to be within requirements. How to solve the issue? ***Modified title from: App Purchase***...
  4. Microsoft store restore purchase

Microsoft store restore purchase: i redeemed a code for a game a long time ago and recently i have re-installed windows on my computer. when i go to the microsoft store it says i have to buy or redeem a code again. how do i get it back?...
  5. Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it????

Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it????: Store App has disappeared from my Win10 laptop. How can I replace it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app-is-missing-from-my-laptop-how-can-i/566447f8-9398-4113-8df1-3f9c5ef960b2"
  6. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...
  7. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?: Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them. Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open....
  8. Can I download apps from Microsoft store to my ipad

Can I download apps from Microsoft store to my ipad: Im trying to use estimate and invoice creator app on my ipad iis this possiable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-apps-from-microsoft-store-to-my/f94916fa-056f-4198-ac01-5753ecc6baf8
  9. How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library

How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library: Hi! How do I permanently remove apps from the Microsoft Store library that I tested once and don't want to use? Now I generally comment that they are a scam so that the developer goes out of business and it will permanently be banned from Microsoft Store but this can...
  10. Apps missing from library

Apps missing from library: What is goin on? more than half of my apps are gone from my library from the Microsoft app store please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-missing-from-library/e267edd8-6d9e-41c7-b8e9-5997045c0109